Kole

Hey peeps. So it is Bri. So, if you didn't know, this is a shared account. I was going somewhere with this, oh, yeah. Sorry if the story is a little scattered, but Brookie and I are still discussing, so yeah.

Kole couldn't believe that Olympia was being so bullheaded. They had a chance to escape, so why didn't they? Because Olympia wanted to get her stupid weapons. They were going to lose their lives for a couple of weapons. Kole looked around the corner, making sure that there were no guards. Olympia was laying against the wall.

"All clear," Kole whispered.

Olympia nodded. She stepped around the corner, and Kole followed. The weapon's room was only a couple of turns away. Olympia walked with her head up. There was something that was off about Olympia. There was something about her that stood out. Maybe it was the colorful streaks that ran through her hair, but he doubted it.

"Is this it?" Olympia waved a hand in his face, "Hey, space to Kole."

"Huh?" Kole asked stupidly.

"Is this the whatcha-ma-call-it room?" she repeated.

He looked at the large oak door in front of them. It was definetly the weapon's room. Olympia was staring with large eyes.

"Yeah, then let's go get your weapons and leave," Kole responded.

Olympia opened the door and stepped inside. She looked around. It was basically a closet, but with weapons filling it.

Well, I'm done, your turn Brookie. I know, I know, short chapter. Like two hundred words. Oh well, what ever.