Forrest

Jesse is really hot when she is scared. Forrest looks around the bush him and Jesse were hiding behind, but he saw nothing. When he turned around, he saw Jesse sitting close to him, her eyes wide in wonder. What is she thinking about? Jesse looked like she was looking for something specific in Forrest; she quickly looked away when her saw her. "Jesse?"
"Yeah?"
"What were you looking for?"
"Nothing specific." Was her answer before studying the door they had come out of and leaving Forrest to wonder. An owl swooped down from the tree with its own feather in its beak; the owl landed on Jesse's arm and dropped the feather in her hand, then left. Both Jesse and Forrest sat in awe for a moment. After recovering from the moment, something sparked inside Forrest. He grabbed Jesse by the hand and pulled her closer. When she was right in front of him, he pulled her into a hug and left a kiss on her cheek. "I'm so sorry!" Forrest looked around in terror.
"No" Jesse said,"I liked it."
Forrest went from an embarrassed red, to a darker happy red. He sat smiling at Jesse then braced her for an other hug. They both sat in silence not knowing what got into themselves.  Moments later a beautiful blossom fell from the tree above them...

Hey y'all! It's Brookie! Bri and I have two completely different writing styles, soooooooooooo yeah! Hope you enjoy!