Luna's

RECAP

"Alpha!" It was one of the pack fighters and he looks frightened. "What is it?" I growl, slightly annoyed as I walk out into the room to see what he wanted. He looks more than frightened, he looked absolutely terrified. I was worried now. "What is it?" I ask in a stern voice. I feel Violet at my side. I hear a scream outside. "Rouges... Alpha we're under attack.."

AND WE'RE BACK

"Call the other packs! GO!" I yell. He nods and runs out my door. "Stay here." I tell Violet but she growls. "No. I am fighting with my pack." She says. I roll my eyes but don't fight her on the subject. I walk out and run downstairs. Everyone is running outside. I make my way towards the door. "Heath wait! What about your wolf?" Violet asks. I turn and smile at her. "Why do you think I was about to inject more wolfsbane into my system. He's back." I tell her. She smiles and nods. "Lets get rid of these rouges." I tell her. She nods in agreement. I turn and walk out the door. There is fighting all around. It's dark but being a werewolf it's easy to see. I shift and watch Violet shift beside me. I nod and then run into battle. She stays near me but I know it won't last long when I see a rouge attacking a young girl and my mate run to help. I let her go, knowing she will come back. I kill one of the rouges but as I turn to attack another he backs away. I growl and step towards him. He turns and starts running. I snarl and run after him. I catch up to him and jump onto his back. I bite into his back, making him yelp in pain. He tries to bite my paw but I move just in time for him to miss. I snarl and snap my jaws down around his neck. He whimpers and tries to get free but I snap his neck. His body drops to the ground. I turn and run back to the battle. When I get back I am shocked to see the rouges running away. I stop and look around. Everyone seems as confused as I am. Alpha what do we do? Someone asks. I stare after the rouges all running. Kill them. I growl through the link. My pack immediately runs after the rouges, killing them. I follow and kill about five rouges when I realize something. Where is Violet?! I ask through the link. I panic and look around at the dead wolves all around. She wasn't dead though. I could still feel the mate bond. The rouges have her Alpha! I'm on their tail! I hear one of my warriors. I stop dead. They were after my Violet the whole time. Where?! I ask, turning to run. Near the west boarder Alpha. He replies. I turn and start running towards the place he told me he was. I ran as fast as my legs could carry my. I let my wolf take over so we can run faster. I stop when I get to the boarder. I run over to the wolf laying dead on the forest floor. It was the pack fighter who had been after them. He died trying to get to my mate, his Luna. I look out across the boarder. Violet. They have her. They have my little mate... My wolf lifts his head into the air, letting out a howl of sorrow. I hear other howls from my pack members. When he stops howling I take over again. He is angry, and sad. I felt the same. I shouldn't have left her alone.. Why couldn't she just stay at my side like I always told her to. I grab my dead pack member in my jaws and carry him back to the pack house. I get there and everyone is moving bodies. I pull the man I had over to the other dead pack members. I hear barks and howls and look up to see more wolves run into the clearing. It's Dom's pack. He is in the lead. He stops and looks around, clearly confused. I walk over to some bushes that held some clothes. I shift and slide them on. When I walk out he is in human form, as well as half his pack. "Heath what happened? Where are the rouges?" He asks. I stare at the ground. "They took Violet.." I say, feeling sadness and anger. "Is that all they wanted? Why would they be after her?" He asks. I shrug. I look up when Alex runs out of the house. "Alpha! We've got a problem!" He says. I frown and look at him. "What now?" I growl. He looks worried. "I called the others. Two other packs were attacked tonight. Their Luna's also taken." He says. I look at him with wide eyes then look to Dom who now looks horrified. His pack started to shift and run back the way they came. "Everyone let's go now!" I yell before shifting and running after Dom and his pack. If the other packs were being attacked and their Luna's were being taken, that could only mean one thing. These rouges were after the Luna's of all six packs in our alliance. Only two packs in our alliance didn't have Luna's. If they had Violet and the other two, that would mean Jocelyn is next. I let my wolf take over again and he quickens our pace. We weren't going to make it in time. Dom stops dead, as does his pack. I stop and run to his side. The look on his face tells me everything. I had left Alex back at the pack and I was relieved I had. Alex call them all and have all the Alphas come to our pack. These rouges will pay. I tell him. He replies with a 'Yes Alpha' and I turn to Dom, shifting. "Alex is calling the others. Send your pack home and come to my pack for an emergency Alpha meeting." I tell him. He looks up at me and nods, growling lowly. I shift back and turn to my pack who were now heading back. These rouges would pay for what they have done. I will get my Violet back. Knowing Dom is mind linking his pack I turn and start to head home. I walk until Dom gets to my side. We run back to the pack house.

Half an hour later I leave my pack to care for the bodies. "Burn the rouges." I growl lowly and my pack only nods in reply. I go inside to my office where the other Alphas were waiting. Dom and the other two who lost their mates looked broken. I felt the way they looked. "These rouges will pay for what they have done." I growl. Pete and Cain sit and don't say anything. They had no idea how any of us felt right now. Personally I felt like ripping through any wolf who tried to fight me. I walk over and open my file cabinet. I pull out a file and throw it on my desk as I sit. I open it and pull out a few papers. I pick up the phone and dial the first number. "Hello. Yes this is Alpha Heath Michelson. I need your help."

Goal:
35 likes
25 comments

Thoughts?