Six

"Mommy, auntie Allie! Wake up!" Ava yelled in my ear. "What is it baby?" I groaned grabbing my phone. "Me and Audrey are lonely!" She pouted. I laughed and sat up. "Is that so?" Allie laughed too. "How about this. We make breakfast, and then we shower and get dressed and Auntie Allie can take you guys some place special?" I smiled. "Yeah! Can we mommy?" Audrey smiled. "As long as you guys can behave" I smiled. They nodded and jumped onto the bed with us.

Bryson😍 : hey mama, thinking of you and my girls at soundcheck💓

I smiled as I read his text.

Me: I love you💓💓💓

"I'm gonna go get breakfast started so if you want to get showered and stuff you can" I told Allie. She nodded "do you mind if I borrow clothes again? Maybe on our way home I can stop at my place and get clothes?" She said. "Take what you need, babe. You're always welcome to" I laughed. She laughed too and walked to my closet to get clothes. "Where's m babies at?" I somewhat yelled. "In here mama!" They yelled back. "Do you guys want pancakes or eggs with bacon?" I asked. "Eggs and bacon!" Ava screamed. "Drey, is that okay or do you want something else?" I asked her as she stood up. "I want pancakes mama" she pouted. "Okay I can do that. No problem" i smiled. She nodded, sadly. "What's wrong baby?" I asked kneeling at her height. "I miss my daddy" she pouted, on the verge of tears. "I know baby, it'll be okay we can FaceTime him later tonight" I told her. She nodded and hugged me. "I come downstairs with you mommy" she smiled wrapping her arms around my neck. Carrying her downstairs, I sighed. "Here, sit at the table and color while I make breakfast" I said, handing her the paper and crayons.

"I'll wash up the dishes while you shower" Allie said. "Thank you. Girls, behave while I go shower alright?" I said. They nodded.
"Alright little ones, find your shoes so we can go" I smiled. They scrambled around foolishly to their shoes. "Carefully might I add" I groaned. They smiled innocently sliding on sandals. I grabbed Ava while Allie took Audrey, getting them buckled in their car seats. "Mommy, where are we going?" Audrey asked. "That's babygirl is a surprise. You'll see in an hour or so" I said. "So meanwhile I say you guys take a little nap, yeah?" I said, pulling out of the driveway. "Can we listen to music?" They begged. "Of course" I laughed, turning on the radio to the Todays Hits station. "I'd put Bryson's album on but that's for when their asleep." I said to Allie. "Yeah he has a colorful language, doesn't he" she laughed. "In so excited to see their reaction" I said smiling in the rearview mirror.

"Mommy look at all the doggies!!" They yelled walking into the pet store. I smiled, "I know, look at them all!" I said holding their hands. "Can we pet them?" Ava asked. "We gotta find one you like and then we ask one of the nice workers if we can play with them" I told her. She smiled at me. They looked through the glass at a pug but saw no interest, other than the fact that he had a small, pushed in face they laughed about. Then they saw a pomsky (half Pomeranian, half husky) that they want to play with.

"Look at her eyes!" Allie said petting her

"Look at her eyes!" Allie said petting her. "I know, their gorgeous" I said. "Mama I want a different one now" Audrey said. I called the lady over, "Can we see that German Shepard, please?" I smiled. "I think you guys will love him" I smirked. "Is he big and scary?" Ava pouted. I laughed, "He can grow up and be big but right now he's small, like you" I said fixing her hair. The lady came back with the dog I fell in love with since we walked in. "He just turned 9 weeks old." she told us. I thanked her as she left. "He won't stop licking me!" Audrey giggled. "I got your toy, look!" Ava smiled. "He is cute mommy! I wanna take him home forever!" They said at the same time. "Really? You'd want to take him home?" I said. They nodded. I looked at Allie. "Success" I smiled. "Ma'am?" I called her back. "Is there anyway possible that we could maybe adopt him?" I asked. She nodded, "Of course! I can go get you papers to sign and if you'd like, you can go buy a cage and all the necessary pet stuff, alright?" She smiled. I nodded, thanking her.