Seven

Brysons POV

"Aye bro, why you ain't been so hype lately? You good?" My buddy Alec said. "Yeah bro I'm good. It's just my family is back home and I'm missing them" I sighed, thinking about my girls. "Family? You married with kids?" He asked confused. I laughed, "Well we ain't married yet, but we got twins. You ain't know this?" He shook his head no, "No one tells me shit anymore! What's their names?" He smiled. "Ava and Audrey" i smiled. "They're three" I add. "You gotta picture?" He asked. I smirked, "A whole album my dude" I laughed, picking one of the girls and Jess.

"That's my girl and the twins" I said

"That's my girl and the twins" I said. "Wow, that's amazing. She gave you some gorgeous little girls" I laughed and nodded, "Yeah, I know. Thanks" I smiled.

Jessica's POV

It's been a month now since Bryson left and Allie has stayed with us since then. Toby is growing every day and the girls have their birthday coming up in a week. Allie was currently out with Jace, while I was home with Ava and Audrey, and Toby of course. The girls were napping right now so I was relaxing with Toby. "Mommy?" Ava yawned. "Baby go back and lay down" I told her. "I can't sleep mommy" she pouted. "Come lay next to me then. Just go back to sleep" I said. She walked to me, carrying her blanket and bear and layed down in my lap. I helped her cover herself back up and rubbed her back, knowing that helps soothe her.

6pm

"Audrey! What in the hell!" I yelled. Audrey was painting and decided to, well, paint herself. She jumped and looked at me. "What do you think your doing! That's bad, Audrey!" I yelled pulling my hair into my hands. She pouted. "Is this a bad time?" Allie said walking in. "For wha- Oh. Hey, Jace right?" I said. He nodded. "You must be Jess I'm guessing" he laughed. I nodded. "And it's okay other than my daughter thinking it's okay to fucking paint herself." I sighed, seeing Jace laugh to himself. "Babe don't laugh" Allie said. "It really isn't funny" she added. He nodded, "Right. Sorry, not used to kids painting themselves" he said. I shrugged. "I'm not offended" I laughed. "Anyways. Drey, bath. NOW" I said as she cried from the fact I was yelling at her. "Stop crying" I said. "Do you mind keeping an eye on her?" I asked Allie, pointing at Ava. She nodded, "course I can" she smiled.

"Audrey you know mommy is upset with you right?" I said drying her off and putting her in pajamas. She nodded, sadly. "I'm sorry mommy" she pouted. "Jess! B is calling" Allie said from downstairs. "Answer it. I'll be there in a sec" I said. "Now I want you to go lay in bed until I come in there. Got it?" I said. She nodded and went into her room. I went downstairs taking my phone from Allie. "Helllloooo?" I smiled into the phone. "Yes, Allie was right. I currently am pissed at Audrey." I said. "The girl fucking painted herself, Bryson." I sighed. "Ava, go get ready for bed please" I said. "Babe their birthday is next week" I said. "No not in two months! Next WEEK" I groaned. "So you won't be here?" I frowned. "Please try. They'd be hurt to see that their father not be here for their party" I said. I looked down at Ava who was pulling on my shirt. "Ava wants to say something" I said, handing her the phone. "Daddy? I want to hug you before bed and I can't" she sighed. "That was so cute!" Allie said in awe. I smiled pulling the phone to me again. "Babe I'll call you later alright? I love you,the girls love you, Allie loves you. Stay safe, have fun"I smiled as I hung up. "I'm gonna take him home, but could he come back tomorrow since today wasn't such a good day after all?" She asked. I nodded, "Sorry you had to see everything you did" I told him. He laughed and shook his head, "I don't mind it. It's alright"

"Mommy I sorry" Audrey cried from her room. "I'll be there in a minute, Drey" I said setting my cup of coffee down. Yes, I drink coffee at 8:00 at night. "I'm gonna get ready for bed, Jess." Allie said holding Ava. I nodded, going up to Audrey. "Mommy is upset with you, Audrey. You know I don't like yelling, I know you do. This behavior needs to end. It's time for bed now, cmon" I said covering her up. "Night angel" I said kissing her tear-stained cheeks. "Ava! Bed time" I called. She crawled into her bed, letting me cover her up.

After finally getting them to sleep, I went downstairs and finished my coffee, taking with Allie. "So Jace said that you seem chill, even when you're screaming at the girls" she laughed. I smiled, "Well that's good, I hope" I said sipping my coffee. We kept talking about some random topics, until my phone pulled me away from the conversation. I put it on speaker.

J-helloo ?
B- babe! I'm so sorry I didn't get to call earlier. Sound check got outta hand. Are the girls up?
J- it's okay, I understand. And no, they just went to bed. It's been a stressful day for us
B-what? How?
J- Audrey decided it was okay to paint herself today and mommy isn't in a good mood clearly so she yelled. A lot.
B- I'm so sorry baby. I wish I could be there
J- it's okay. Your doing what you love. That's what I have Allie for
B-gotta love Al
J- yeah I love her enough where I let her move into the spare room, by the way

He laughed on the other line,
B- great, another girl in the house is all I need. That what, 4 to 1 now??
J- sorry baby... But Foreallllll you'll enjoy it with her around.
B- I believe it. But hey, I gotta go shower babe. I'll talk to you soon. I love you

I smiled, before responding.

J- I love you too babe.

"You two are so cute together" Allie said walking towards the couch and laying down. I smiled. "Thank you babygirl. I'm glad I got the chance to be with him" I said happily. I sat next to her and sighed, "I'm exhausted, I don't know about you" she said. "More than exhausted" I laughed. "Go to sleep. You need the rest" she told me. I smiled thanking her. "I'll see you in the morning. Love ya" I said yawning.