Three

Bryson's POV
"Daddy!" Audrey screamed. "Baby inside voices, mommy has a headache" I told her. "Oh, I'm sorry.... Can you come color with me?" She said with big eyes. "Let me make sure mommy is okay first, deal?" I smirked. She nodded and ran back to her room. "Babygirl, you need anything?" I asked her as she layed in our bed. She didn't answer. I walked over and stood next her, looking at her. She was asleep. I smiled and set my water down next to her, kissing her forehead. I went across the hall to the girls room, "You girls wanted to color?" I said sitting on the floor. "I wanna play dress up! Daddy can we play dress up?" Ava asked. Audrey pouted. "Hey! I asked to color first!"I sighed. "How bout this. We color first and if you guys argue some more we do none?" I said. They both sighed. "On second thought, how about we take naps first. You guys are pretty crabby right about now." They both pouted, "No daddy! No nap!" Ava said sitting on my leg. "I won't take no as an answer. Go get into bed" I said. They dropped their heads and shuffled to their beds. "It's only a couple hours. Go to sleep." I smiled kissing their foreheads.

4pm

"Babe," Jessica groaned. "Hmm?" I mumbled as I played Fallout 4. "Why is it oddly quiet in here?" She asked. "I put the girls down to nap" I laughed. "How! They never want to for me!" She whined. "Stop whining you sound like the girls," I smiled pausing my game. "Hey they're my kids what can I say." She laughed. "I'm hungry" she yawned. "But looks like your too lazy to get up, huh?" I smiled. She nodded and rested her head in my lap. I brushed my fingers through her hair, making her smile. "Damn I wouldn't have traded any of this for the world." I whispered. "Me either." She said. "Who knew that I'd end up with the love of my life, when all I was...was a fan" I laughed. "You fell I love with a fangirl" she smiled. "I did but you sure as hell are one chill fangirl" I laughed. "Mama?" Ava mumbled. "Come here big girl" she smiled holding her arms up. Ava put her leg up and climbed up unto the bed. "Is your sister still asleep?" I asked. She nodded. "Mommy I'm cold" she pouted. "Here" she said pulling Ava to her chest, wrapping the blanket around them.  She snuggled up to Jessica, closing her eyes. "I don't think she feels good" Jessica said. "Her forehead is hot" I said feeling her face. "Baby you feel okay?" I asked her. She groaned and hid her face. I got up and got her some water. "Drink some of this" I said holding it up to her mouth. She sipped on it and rolled into where I was laying. "I'm gonna go get Drey, you need anything?" Jess shook her head and turned on a movie.

Jessica's POV

"Mama can I have some juice? Please?" Audrey asked. "What kind do you want?" I smiled. "APPLE!" She smirked. "Damn she has my smirk too?" Bryson laughed walking in the room with Ava. I looked at her and nodded. He smiled and set Ava on the floor. She pouted and held up her arms, "No daddy, up up!" She whined. "In a minute baby" he said to her. She pouted some more, falling to the ground crying. I sighed as I looked at her. "Ava that's not how good girls act" I said. "Don't baby her, Bryson. Let her understand that we can't hold them 24/7." I said. He nodded and backed off. He sat at the table and I could see he felt bad for Ava. "Hey, look at me" I said rubbing his back. "This," I said motioning around us and to the girls. "Is normal. Before when it was just me here, this was an everyday thing. In order to be successful as a parent, you can't baby them every step of the way. They need to learn" i said. He nodded, smiling. "You're such a good mom, god damn" he said. "And a very good girlfriend" he added, smacking my ass as I walked over to Ava. "Are you done now?" I asked crossing my arms on my chest. She nodded, rubbing her eyes. I picked her up and she rubbed her eyes again. "Someone looks tired" Bryson said. Both girls nodded. "How about we eat some pizza, take baths and go to bed then" I suggested. They agreed, "Only if my bath is with you" Bryson whispered. I pushed his face away laughing, "Stop" I giggled.

"Bath, now" I said, irritated by the way the girls are acting right now. "Are you mad at us mommy?" Audrey asked as she stripped down. "No, mommy isn't liking how you two are acting right now." I told her, placing her in the bath tub. "You, now" I said to Ava. She nodded walking towards me, standing still as I helped her out of her shirt. "Bryson, come help me please" I called out to him. "No need to tell, I'm right here" he laughed. I jumped and turned around, seeing him sitting on the toilet. "Oh my god" I laughed holding my chest. He kneeled next to me and looked confused. "Use a cup to pour water on her hair." I laughed. "Shush I'm new to this remember" he laughed nervously. "No worries, it's easy. Just make sure soap doesn't get in her eyes." I said. He nodded. He followed every step I took and we were done in minutes. "See? Easy! Now her towel in the pink one" I said. I grabbed the purple one, wrapping Audrey up in it, pulling her out. "Stay here with daddy until I find your guys' pajamas" I said. They nodded. "It's cold!" Ava cried. I came running back with their pajamas, tossing Bryson the ones for Ava. "Mommy I can do it" Audrey said taking her shirt and pants. "Yeah! Me too!" Ava said. I laughed and sat back watching them struggle. "Okay, I need help" Ava giggled. Bryson laughed and helped pull her shirt on. "Go get ready in your bed angel." He told her. She nodded and ran to her bed. "You too little one" I said to Audrey, patting her butt as she stood up. "Then there were two?" Bryson smiled at me. I leaned over and kissed him lightly, pulling away after a while. "Ah, one more" he smiled pulling me closer. I smiled in the middle, "let's go put them to bed first goof" I giggled pulling him with me. "Looks like they win" I laughed quietly, seeing both of them asleep already. I covered them both, kissing them goodnight. I moved away, not fast enough as Ava latched onto my neck. "No baby go back to sleep" I said. She rolled over and went back to sleep.

"So, do you enjoy being home?" I smiled at Bryson pulled his t shirt off. He looked at me, "Are you crazy? Being home with three of my favorite girls is something I love" he said. I smiled. "I just wish the girls were older so you could bring then on tour" he frowned. "One day" i said. "Do they know exactly what I do?" I shook my head, "No I just tell them your busy with work. Which is half true" I giggled. "Well let me be the first to say that as much as I love what I do, being here forever is on my mind" he smiled laying in our bed.

I got me a good one.