Nine

"She's going to be alright. It's looking like she ate something that didn't agree with her. All it is, is just a bit of food poisoning. She can stay over night if you wish" the nurse said. "Yeah, she's staying" I said. "We will stay the night with her" I said adjusting Audrey on my hip. "Mama am I going to be okay?" Ava asked, pouting at me. I nodded. "I will make sure of that" I smiled.

It was getting late and Ava just got her last dose of medicine for the night. The doctor said Audrey can sleep in the bed with Ava if she wished to and if I didn't mind, taking the couch in the room. "Get some sleep girls, it's gonna be alright" I said. They curled up with eachother and eventually fell asleep. I wasn't too far behind them.
"Ma'am, Ava is in wonderful condition and she is able to go home to today. I can give you a prescription for antibiotics if you'd like that, I'm sure she will be in some pain" the nurse said. "Yeah, that would be great. Thank you so much" I smiled. "Mommy can we go see daddy?" Ava asked, "You know, that's a great idea. I'll tell you what, when we get home we can pack up some things for us and we can have a small roadtrip and see daddy." I said. Both of them got excited, "Yay! I can tell him how I slept at the hospital now" she laughed. "Ava, it wasn't for good reasons, you know" I laughed. She nodded, "I knowwww" she mumbled. After eating some breakfast, the nurses brought in papers for me to sign saying she can go home. "You guys are all set, I hope you feel much better Ava" the doctor smiled. We thanked her and gathered everything we had with us. I got them settled in the car and called Allie as we drove home.

A- hey boo! How's my little Ava?
J- she's good, we're coming home now. We're gonna come and pack some stuff and then go on a trip to surprise B in Florida.
A- oh that's nice! Who's idea?
J- Ava's actually, she suggested it
A- I'm glad, he needs to see you guys. I will more than likely be at Jace's house but if I'm gone have fun I'll see you when you get back ok
J- okay sounds good. Love you.

"Are you guys ready to surprise daddy?" I asked the girls as they held the flowers they brought for him. They nodded with ginormous smiles. "Surprise?" I heard Brysons familiar voice. "Damnit!" I yelled. "B you ruined it! They wanted to surprise you!" He laughed and hugged us all. "Well even though I saw you before you could surprise me, I'm still surprised. What made you want to come?" He asked looking at them. "I was in the hostipal!" Ava giggled. "Hospital Ava. And are you better now?" He asked. "Yeah she gave me very icky jello and eggs. I didn't like them" she said. "I slept with her to make her feel better." Audrey smiled. "The bill was pretty large for food poisoning..." I sighed. "Babe I told you not to worry about money. I'm making enough to support 7 families. I promise we will be okay" he said kissing my forehead. "Speaking of 7, Ava it's 7:30 I need to give you your medicine for the last time today" I said digging in my purse. She stomped her feet and pouted at Bryson. "Sorry missy you gotta take it otherwise you will be in the hospital way more eating icky jello" I laughed.

The girls were sound asleep in Brysons bed on the bus while him and I talked. "Sooooo," I smiled playing with his hands. "What's up babygirl?" He said. "Nothing, just missed this" I laughed. "Well I did too. Thad why my manager said he's allowing my girls to your with us, on the next tour, if you'd guys like to" he said. I sat up straight on his leg and looked at him. "You're kidding?" I said in shock. "Not a bit" he smirked. "Bryson! The girls and I would LOVE that" I said. "Thank my manger babe. He started realizing I'm missing so much of their lives on tour and he wants me to see them grow as well as have them see do what dad loves." He said.

"Mommy, daddy! Ava hit me again!" Audrey cried loudly. "You sure you can handle that on tour? That's an everyday occurrence at home" I laughed. "Ava what have I told you, a million times, already?" I said pointing my finger at her. She frowned. "To be nice to sissy" she said. "And what are you not doing?" She started crying, "Being nice" she sniffled. "How about you go lay on daddy's bed for a while?" I said. She nodded and walked that way. "You're such a good mom" Bryson said kissing my shoulder as I braided Audrey's hair. "And your a good dad" I smiled.

SO SO SOOOO SORRY FOR BEING LATE AF WITH THIS. AND ALSO SORRY ITS SHORT BUT YEAH ILL MAKE UP FOR IT SOON