I

I woke up to the sun shining blindly in my eyes.
"Shit." I said, rubbing my eyes.
Today is the day I meet my mothers soon to be husband.
He travels a lot on business trips, so I haven't gotten the chance to meet him yet. I really don't want to either.
My dad passed away when I was nine; I'm 17 now and I still don't understand how my mom is able to move on. She's happy again and that's all that really matters to me, so I'll put in some effort with this guy.
My mom talks about him all the time. She tells me how well he treats her and how much I will love him.
I get up and sulk my way over to my vanity. As usual, I look like shit. Most girls with naturally wavy hair have those perfect beach waves; I on the other hand look like I've lived on the streets my whole life and have never heard of a brush. I detangled my knotted waves with a brush and teased my roots to give my hair a little volume.
I'm not really the try hard type. I don't put much effort into my appearance.
I applied some mascara to my eyelashes and used my finger tip to push them up so they look thicker.
I looked through my closet and picked out some black leggings. I looked through my dresser and picked out a black spaghetti strap tank top. I liked the way tank tops made my boobs look. They were huge any way. The women on both sides of my family had huge boobs, so I inherited the bitter sweet gene. I grabbed my purple and black flannel button up and put it on. I never buttoned it, I liked the way it looked unbuttoned.
I slipped on my black converse and went down stairs.
"Blue, honey, come meet your soon to be step father" my mother yelled to me from the kitchen. He's here already?
"He came by early to surprise us!" she said like she read my mind.
I walked around the corner and stopped in my tracks. I instantly locked eyes with the tall man with green eyes and the perfect curls. Holy shit. He's hot.
"Blue, this is Harry. Say hello."
"H-hello" I said reaching out and shaking his hand all without breaking eye contact with the beautiful man.
"Hello, love. I've been waiting for this moment for a long time" he said as a smirk ghosted over those mouth watering lips of his.
_____________
_____________
Wow wow wow wow wow.
I'm so excited for this. I hope you all like it. Please give me your honest feed back. I'd love to hear it! I'll try to update every day if I can.