❥228

"MICHAEL?" I heard Calum shout from downstairs.

"YEAHHHHH?" I groaned

"HELP ME" he screamed. I jumped out of bed and ran down the stairs as fast as I possibly could - considering I had broken ribs.

As soon as I got down the stairs I was expecting to see Calum dying on the floor in a pool of his own blood - exaggeration.. yeah a little bit, but instead I was met with the kitchen table covered in rose petals, candles and a variety of different breakfast foods.

I looked up to see Calum already dressed for school. He smiled at me and pulled the seat out gesturing me to sit down. I walked over to the chair and sat down and Calum leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning baby" he whispered in my ear making me shudder.

"Morning Cal"

"C'mon babe, eat up. We've got to go to school in an hour"

1 hour later

"MIKEYS BACK VIC ASHTON JACK ALEX!!!!!! MIKES BACK!!" I heard - who I'm guessing is Kellin, scream from behind me before I was tackled with hugs making me wince in pain.

"Guys guys guys. Please be careful he's still got some broken ribs. He's fragile." Calum said pulling them off me.

"Oh shit yeah, sorry Mikey" they all said in unison.

"Mikey? Not to be mean but.. Your face looks pretty fucked up.." Jack said, which resulted in Alex hitting him around the head.

I sighed. "Yeah, Jack I know."

He looked like he was going to say something else but the bell went and I quickly walked away.

"Hey Zack. Look who's back, with an even more fucked up face." I heard a voice that I really didn't want to hear say. I didn't want anything to happen so I sped up.

"You up for round 2 Clifford?" Zack shouted. I was tempted to turn around and say something but someone else already did it for me.

"I'd fuck off and leave him alone if I were you." - it was Luke.

"Oh yeah? And what are you going to do traitor."

"Alan, you already have a broken nose - which was caused by my fist. Want a broken leg too?" He snarled.

"n-no" Alan stuttered

"Good. Then fuck off and leave Michael alone, and I swear to fucking god if you mess with him or do anything to hurt him or Calum, or any of his friends. I will not hesitate to rip your balls off and make you eat them. Got it?"

"Y-y-yeah" they both said before I could hear them running off. I turned around and was met face to face with Luke.

"You didn't have to do that."

"I did. Now c'mon, we've got music!" He smiled.