❥230

Guess who's fuckin back  - after a semi mental breakdown - bitches ◡◉≦

---

Michael's POV

Me and Luke walked up to where Ashton, Vic and Kellin were sat, they looked up from their phones with confused looks on their faces.

"Um.. Hey Mike. And Luke." Vic said emphasising on lukes name.

"Um.. Hey Vic" Luke said awkwardly. Ashton was giving Luke a hard stare.

"Mike. Why's L-Luke here?"Ashton said stumbling over his words and blushing? Why was Ashton blushing?

"He's Come to sit with us for Lunch." I said smiling, "Luke you can sit on the spare seat between me and Ashton."

"Okay"

Everyone went silent when Luke sat down. Vic was sat next to Kellin picking at his food, Kellin was on his phone (as per), Ashton was sat so close to Luke he was practically sitting on his knee while I was patiently staring at the empty seat in front of me. Where's Calum? I thought to myself.

"Hey guys, where's Calum?" I said clearing my throat making all 4 of them jump slightly.

"Oh he's in the gym, he said he wanted to stay behind for a little bit and let off some steam" Kellin said looking up from his phone.

"Ah, okay. Thanks"

"No problem" he said looking back down to his phone.

Sigh. Why does it have to be this awkward?