❥231

Luke's POV

I hate how awkward this is, but I do understand why they don't want to talk to me. Ugh, come on Luke think... who can I try and talk to first. I don't have much in common with Kellin so I'd have to speak to him after Vic but I don't know how to start a conversation with Vic... fuck it, Ashton it is.

"Hey, Ash." I said smiling across the table.

"um.. yeah-h?" He said startled.

"Um, I like your glasses!"

"Oh.. thanks. They're new." He said pushing them further up his nose, he's so cute. In a no homo way..

"They really suit you!" I said, smiling.

Kellin huffed.

"Using complements to get us on your side Hemmings? Wow, original" he said rolling his eyes.

I sighed softly, "I just want to make things right that's all. Sorry. I'll go. Thanks for letting me sit here though Mike." I said half heartedly, getting up.

"Hey Luke, where you going?" I heard someone shout from across the room.

It was Calum, he ran over to the table. He was still in his gym clothes and had beads of sweat in his brows.

"Oh, um I was just leaving because I um need to do a thing.." I said.

"He's leaving because Kellin was being rude" Vic said staring at me. He smiled slightly, was he standing up for me?

"Woah? What the fuck Vic? You're really giving this guy a chance after what he did?" Kellin spat.

"Yes I am. Because we all do wrong in life Kellin. He's apologised and Mike said he was okay with him being here so if he's okay with it then I am."

"Fine." Kellin huffed, "but I'm not sharing my food with him" he said scowling at me.

'Thankyou so much' I mouthed to Vic and he just winked at me.

I sat back down and Calum pulled a chair over to sit next to Mike.