S.MU(Part 4) Project! Make Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon's Property!

(Taeyeon's POV)

'ARGH, WHY IS THIS SO HARD?!' I'm sitting here on laying on my bed, trying to think of ideas to 'woo' my Fany-ah. But nothing is coming to mind. Why is this so hard? It wasn't this hard, when I first confessed to her three years ago. Argh.

'Tae.. Are you okay? Why are you shouting?' Fany came into my room. Crap, I need to hide my 'Project: Make Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon's property again.' book. I placed it immediately under my pillow.

'H-hi Fany-ah! I'm fine!' I replied with my dorky smile and rested my head on my pillow. 

'Yah, Tae Tae.. What are you trying to hide?'

'Nothing! I'm hiding nothing, Fany-aah! 

'Stop lying! What are you hiding from me?!' Uh oh, Tae. You just made your Fany-ah angry..

'It's nothing.. Fany-ah. It's nothing..' I tried to avoid her eyes. 

'TAE. ARE YOU READING THOSE DIRTY MAGAZINES WITH TOPLESS GIRLS?!' My eyes widen with shock. Why would I look at those magazines, when I already have a sexy girl to look at.. 

'WHAT?! NOO. NO WAY! I already have you to look at ...' She looked away and I could see the blush appearing on her cheeks.

'Tae Taeee~ Please show me what you're hiding.. Pleaseee~' She pouted and looked at me with her puppy eyes. Try. To. Resist. Her. Eyes. And. Pout. Kim. Taeyeon.

'U-urm.. It's a secret.' I coughed and looked away. She turned her back on me and crossed her arms. 'Yah, Fany-ah.. I'm sorry that I can't show you.. It's really a secret!' 

She turned back to my direction and hovered on top of me. I could feel my face getting hot. She kept on leaning towards my lips. I was hypnotised by her lips and I started to close my eyes, waiting to be kissed.

Mission Accomplished! I got what you were hiding underneath your pillow, Taeeeee~’ Argh, my soon-to-be girlfriend is such a tease.

‘WHAT?! NOO, FANY-AH. GIVE IT BACK! YOU CAN’T READ IT!’

‘Mm, Project: Make Tiffany Hwang, Kim Taeyeon’s property? Heh, you made a book for all of your ideas! Cuteeeee~ Let’s see. Take Wifey out on a date to the amusement park? Take Wifey out to an expensive restaurant? Serenade to her? Picnic? Looking at stars at night?’

‘Fany-aah. Please stop! You’re ruining my plans!’

I hid under the blankets to cover my completely red face. She slid under the blanket, and whispered into my ears: ‘Tae Taee, you’re so cute, you know that? You don’t need to do all of these things just to confess to me. Simple is the best, hehehe.’ She giggled and hugged me.

‘You shouldn’t have read it… Hmph’ I pretended to act angry.

‘Aw, is my Tae Tae angry? Don’t be angry, baby~’

‘I’m not angry. It’s just.. You read all of my ideas.. and now, I need to come up with new ones.. Since you already know what I’m going to do..’ I pouted.

(Tiffany’s POV)

‘Tae, you don’t need to do all of these things for me, you know?’

‘But! You told me to prove my love for you.. and that’s what I was going to do..’ I totally forgot that I told her to prove her love for me.

‘Oh yeah..I didn’t think of that. You know what, Kim Taeyeon? You’re so obedient for once..’

‘I’m just listening to you, because I don’t want to lose you again…’ Why is this short dork so charming and sweet? Argh. Kim Taeyeon, you’re too cute.

‘You’re so cute, you know?’ I pinched her nose. She smiled at me.

‘Thank-you. But you’re cuter, Fany-aah~’

‘Heheh. But anyway, Tae.. You seriously don’t need to do all those things for me anymore… Just confess to me again… Right now!’

‘Fine, fine. I will. Tiffany Hwang, my beautiful eye-smiling angel~ Will you give this dork Kim Taeyeon another chance of being your ‘boy’friend? Even though I may be a short dork that weighs you down, is my love enough for you?~’

‘You aren’t a short dork that weighs me down, Tae Taeee~’ I looked at her, and pouted.

‘I know, I know. I’m irresistible, right?’She winked at me.

‘Don’t get so cocky, Kim Taeyeon!’

She hovered on top of me and whispered into my ears seductively: ‘So what’s the answer, my beautiful angel?~’

She started to tease me by brushing her lips against mine over and over again. I got frustrated and put my arms around her neck and crashed my lips against hers. I could feel her smiling throughout the kiss. After around 10 minutes of kissing and pecking, we finally let go of each other’s lips.

‘I take that as a yes, my aggressive lady~’ She winked at me once again.

‘Yes, Tae Tae. That was a yess~ I wouldn’t have been aggressive if you didn’t tease me!’

‘Then I shall tease you more~’ She smirked at me.  I leaned in to kiss her again.

‘Fany-aaah, are you going to return to your room now? You said we aren’t allowed to sleep on the same bed, because we’re only at Stage One..’ She looked at me innocently.  

‘Screw the stages. I want to sleep in your arms tonight, okay?’ I pulled the covers both of us.

‘I’m irresistibleeeeee~’

‘Yes, you areeeeee~’

We laid on the bed, staring and getting lost in each other’s eyes in silence. When suddenly, she said in a husky tone:Fany-ah.. Since you said ‘screw the stages’.. Can I touch your butt?’ I could feel her hands sliding down my waist and she squeezed my butt.

‘YAH, KIM TAEYEON!’

‘I love you too, baby. Now, it's sleep time!’  She said, as she closed the lights. What a dork.