It's Louis and it's Marcel

Louis had been waiting for Friday evenings  to come since Lottie’s tutor first appear in their house’s door.

You can blame that on the beautiful and sweet human being that is Marcel.

How it happened, Louis doesn’t know. He, punk from head to toe, head over heels for a nerd.

But it’s not like that. It’s not about “opposites attract”. No, there’s something more in there.

It’s about Marcel being well… Marcel. Louis would have still want him as much even if he was a punk like him, an ordinary school guy or even a posh one.

It’s Marcel. And it’s Louis and his endless urge to take him and kiss him until both of them are panting and gasping for air.

It’s Marcel and his appealing intelligence. His plump lips, his hidden-behind-glasses green eyes. The dimples that barely show up.

It’s Marcel and it’s Louis falling for an almost stranger. But no, not really.

Cause Louis had been studying every single movement he does. How he bites the pencil when he’s trying to focus on Lottie’s lesson.

The way his dimples blissfully show when he’s talking about a topic he’s interested in.

It’s Marcel and it’s Louis wondering if he even has a chance with him. It’s Louis afraid if he comes to the point, Marcel will runaway.

Because Marcel’s sweet and innocent and he’s practically everything Louis isn’t. And okay, maybe it’s a bit of “opposites attract” kind of thing.

But who cares.

Louis wants Marcel and it doesn’t matter how long it takes, Marcel will be his. Louis’ already Marcel’s, anyways.

Louis had been climbing the walls for almost 6 months. At first he stayed away from Marcel because well, why would Marcel let him be part of his life?

But then, Louis saw him with his school uniform and he almost tripped with his own feet. Marcel was completely beautiful.

Green eyes, flushed cheeks, pink well-defined lips. And oh, how much Louis wants to kiss them.

“Oh, Marcel, if you knew…” he used to think before going to sleep every night.

6 months is a long time and Louis’ not gonna wait anymore. He needs Marcel and he needs him now.

So when it’s Friday evening and Lottie has to go to the doctor, Louis finds the perfect opportunity. “But Marcel-“ Lottie said “don’t worry, I’ll tell him there will be no class today” Louis smiled to himself.

Lottie in the doctor means no Lottie and no mum in home. His other sisters are spending the weekend with his father.

He’s alone. And Marcel’s coming. And Louis can’t get any happier, really.

He’d been fiddling with every single object around him, constantly looking at the watch in hope the time would go faster if he did.

The door ring bells and Louis jumps on his feet immediately. “Calm down, Louis. You can do it. Just don’t fuck this up. Breathe in” he tells himself.

He takes his time and he finally opens the door. The sight in front of him leaves him breathless. Marcel, the bright eyed kid, is staring right back at him.

And Louis may look like a tough one but when it comes to Marcel, he can’t help but melt.

“Oops” Marcel says, surprised to find Louis instead of Lottie waiting for him. “Hi” Louis says, back resting against the door frame.