The loud type

"Did I hurt you?"

“It was worth it”

 [Flashback]

Harry and Louis kissing, both panting and Louis asks "Harry-- can I?" cause he wants Harry and he needs to be sure he's ready.

Louis has waited so long for Harry but he didn't want to rush him. He wanted their first time to be perfect. For him. And for Harry. Perfect.

Harry is shaking, lips trembling as well. But his voice is firm when he says "I'm ready, Louis. I want to do this. Please, make love to me"

So Louis kisses him, slowly, trying to soothe him as his hands travel down his body to take off his shirt "I love you" he mutters lowly.

Harry's so nervous but God, Louis feels like Heaven, so he lets his hands explore his body, touch him, feel him. He lets Louis make him his.

"I don't wanna hurt you, Harry" Louis says biting his lip and trying to contain his urge to fuck him merciless "but I need you so much"

"The only way you have of hurting me is to stop touching me" Harry breathes out, feeling his pants tightening "so please, keep touching me"

"They are gonna hear us" Louis giggles as he thinks of the tents next to theirs "well, let's give them a show, then" Harry grins

"I can't wait to know if you're the loud type" Louis admits, biting on Harry's lip gently "can't wait to hear you moan my nam

"Please" Harry groans in response "God, Harry" Louis hands scratch Harry's chest "if you keep like that I won't be able to keep this gentle"

"I don't want you to be gentle, Louis" Harry blushes as he talks "I want to feel you now and I want to be able to feel you tomorrow"

"Are you asking me to-" Louis starts saying but Harry shuts him up with a fierce kiss "I'm asking you to make me scream"

"I'll see what I can do" Louis teases "you could start undressing yourself, too much clothes between us. I want you naked" Harry demands

"Eager are we?" Louis chuckles and Harry chews his lip "off" he breathes out, getting hornier by the second "now" his eyes dark in pure lust

"As you wish" he smiles at Harry and he starts taking his clothes off as slow as he can "faster" Harry says but Louis doesn't obey "urgh"

"You're cruel" Harry whispers, pouting as Louis finally takes his shirt and pants off "you have seen nothing, babe" Louis smiles teasingly

"I'm gonna make you beg for it" Harry's eyes widen, Louis smiles "you're gonna beg for me" Harry's pupils grow "and you're gonna love it"

"And now little Haz is gonna finger himself" Louis says in a baby voice, mocking "not as if I hadn't done it before" Harry says shamelessly

It's Louis' eyes turn to widen but Harry's joy just lasts a second "oh, yeah?" Harry nods "I did it" Harry breathes out "thinking of you"

"Show me" Louis says catching Harry's lips in his for a second "and tell me how did you imagine me" Harry blushes, suddenly "oh" he mutters

"Well, first" Harry says as he bring his fingers to his mouth "I lick my fingers" with that, Louis nods and licks his lips "yeah"

Harry sucks his fingers into his mouth, tongue coming between them, slowly licking the fingertips. Louis' hand go straight to his dick.

"And then I bring them to my hole" Harry smiles as Louis starts stroking himself, eyes tightly closed "yeah" he moans

"No, Louis, open your eyes. I'm telling you how I did it" Harry kisses Louis tenderly "but you need to see it with your own eyes as well"