A kiss for a year [Harry's 20th birthday]

"10, 11, 12…" Harry wakes up as he feels a pair of lips crashing sweetly over and over again against his "Lou?" he mutters "13, 14…"

 Finally, he opens one eye and finds Louis on top of him pecking him repeatedly. “Lou?” he asks again, confused “15, 16, 17…” 

"What are you doing, Lou?" he insists, his eyes wide open this time. Louis sushes him and pecks him again "18…" Harry frowns "Lou?"

"You’re dense, aren’t you?" Louis laughs and cups his jaw as he supports his body with just one arm so he don’t collapse on Harry’s chest

"Damn, I lost count" Louis smirks mischievously "I’ll have to start all over again" like that, he leans down and starts kissing Harry again

This time, the kisses take longer. Louis bites and sucks Harry’s lips into his, making sure his tongue doesn’t miss any corner of his mouth.

"One…" Louis bites his bottom lip "two" he slips his tongue inside Harry’s mouth, exploring it "three" he smiles and bites him again

Harry restrains himself from smiling “you’re really not doing this, are you?” Louis giggles “I am” he kisses the tip of his nose “four”

"A kiss for every year" Louis bites the inside of his cheek. He can’t hide how pleased he’s with himself.

"What about a kiss for every year we’re gonna be together?" Harry teases. Louis stares at him with eyes open-wided. "I can’t do that"

Harry pouts at that and pretends to get all sad “and why’s that?” Louis ends up smiling brighter.

"Honey, if I had to kiss you for every year we’re gonna be together, you and I would never leave this bed again. And we have things to do"

"Things to do? Like what?" Harry teases again. 20s are making him feel invincible.

"Like making love until our knees can’t hold our bodies, for example" Louis grins as Harry turns red worrying his bottom lip "I’d love that"

"But first things first" Louis leans down and chuckles before pecking his boyfriend. "Where were we?"