Only your coat on

based in this Tumblr post http://t.co/NhJsrSC9ZX

- - - - - - - - 

"Haz" Louis whispers almost for himself. "Yeah, love?" Harry answers reading Louis' body language. He wants something.

"Can you-" Louis starts from the other side of the couch. Harry gets closer.

"Go ahead, darling" Harry says resting his head in his boyfriend's shoulder. "You'll laugh at me" Louis replie

"I won't" Harry assures "pinky promise?" Harry smiles "whole hand promise" he answers back tangling their fingers together.

They both blush and have to hold themselves from singing Little things to each other.

"So I was wondering if you-- erm" Harry starts giggling, he loves when he makes Louis nervous.

"If you could--" Harry furrows his brow, encouraging Louis to finish his sentence "if-you-could-wear-your-burberry-coat-for-a-week"

"What?" Harry has to put his hand in front of his mouth to stop himself from bursting into laughter. He was not expecting that.

"Please" Harry realizes Louis' dead serious about it. "Yeah, of course I can... But what for?" at that, Louis turns bright red.

"I want to-- I want to wear it while you're out so I-- I want it to have your smell on it" Louis curls up in a ball and waits.

"OH, LOU!" Harry jumps forward and catches Louis' little body into his arms, hugging him tightly "of course I will wear it!"

"I just-- I'm gonna miss you. This way is- less hard, I guess?" Louis' biting his lip now, swinging backward and forward into Harry's arms

"I don't want to say goodbye, Haz" Harry hugs him tighter "don't be dramatic, honey" Louis rests his head in Harry's chest "I'm not"

"So you won't miss me, huh?" Louis grumbles, Harry giggles "of course I will, silly!" Louis pouts, though.

"Come here, let me tell you a secret" Harry grins and lets Louis get closer "Lou... Do you remember, you know... Our matching blankets?"

Louis smiles, remembering "of course I do". "Well... hmm, whenever I stay away from you I--" Harry bites his nails "I--"

"I-take-your-blanket-with-me" Harry shuts his eyes tightly because Louis' gonna laugh for the rest of his life about that.

"Oh no, YOU DON'T" Louis says, amused "that's robbery!" he grins, thinking how sweet that was. Harry winks "sue me"

"You, cheeky little bastard!" this time is Louis throwing himself against Harry's body and tickling his ribs like crazy, playfully.

"NOOOOO, NOT TICKLES PLEASE LOUIS PLEASE, HAVE MERCY" Harry groans while laughing, unstoppable "PLEASE, LOU, PLEASE PLEASE"

"Sue me" Louis answers back, nonchalantly. Harry lets his jaw drop in fake offense "I will" Louis bursts into laughter "sure"

Louis, tired of tickling his boyfriend, gives up and ends up on top of him, fingers drawing nonsense patterns in Harry's chest.

"I won't take it, please Haz" Harry kisses his forehead, the touch of his lips lingering on the older boy's skiin "please"

"Okay" Louis lifts his head so his eyes are meeting Harry's now "really?" Harry blinks a few times, dimples showing "really"

"And you have to wear the coat as well" Louis pushes, grinning smugly; Harry nods "should I start now?" Louis smiles wider "yup"

"Wait a second" Harry stands up and runs to their bedroom, searching for the coat Louis' talking about. He goes back to Louis in minutes

Louis' lying down on the sofa, waiting for him "that's not the deal, dear" Harry shrugs, looking at the coat "it isn't?"

Louis stands up as well and walks in front of Harry, taking the coat off. After that, he takes his shirt off as well.

"I want you ONLY wearing the coat, Haz" Harry flushes and closes his eyes, not believing what he's hearing "Lou--" Louis giggles

Louis puts the coat on Harry's shoulders "I'm gonna get a cold, Lou" Harry mumbles "believe me honey, you're not"

"What part of ONLY the coat on don't you understand, my dear?" Louis teases. Harry rolls his eyes but brings his hand to unzip his pants.

"Too many clothes on yet, Haz" he says as Harry takes off his underwear as well, finally staying with only the coat on "you, teaser"

"You're enjoying this as much as I am" Louis closes the gap between them and wraps his arms around Harry's neck "just admit it"

"Never" Harry answers back, challenging "huh?" Louis bites his lip before going right to Harry's neck and biting his skin instead.

"Fuck" Harry lets out sighing. Louis smiles before going back to kissing that spot in his neck he knows so well. Harry's so close to moaning

"Your lack of self-control never ceases to amaze me, Haz" Louis mumbles after leaving a mark on Harry's milky skin. "Is that so?" Harry asks

Suddenly, Harry lifts Louis' body up and forces him to wrap his legs around his waist to keep the balance.

Seconds after, Louis' back's against a wall.

"Fuck you" Louis pouts as Harry starts grinding their crotches together "oh, I'm about to"

"Let me go" Louis says, floundering in Harry's arms. He pins him harder against the wall, though "you wish"

"You wanted to remember me, right?" Louis nods, blushing "well, you won't only have the coat to do so" Harry smiles, devilishly.

"What do you mean?" Louis asks, curious "you'll remember my face while I'm fucking you against this wall as well, my love"

"And you'll remember me screaming your name while I'm cumming into you too, won't you?" Louis finds hard to breathe right now.

"Let's start with the memories then, shall we?" and like that, Harry starts with what will stay vivid in Louis' mind for months.