Be my adventure

Photographer!Louis and Model!Harry, based on my post http://harryislouis-home.tumblr.com/post/58148246737 :) Hope you like it!

†††

It’s the last session of the day. It’s late and Louis’ tired. He just wants to go home and drown in self-pity. His life is empty and meaningless.

He needs something new to happen, he needs some adventure, some romance, even. He needs his life to change.

Dont' get him wrong. Louis loves his job, he loves his camera. He had known photography was the love of his life since forever.

Sometimes it's not enough. He feels alone. His camera can't keep him company and yeah, he feels alone. 

There he is on a Friday night. To put the icing on the cake his work mates are one and he has to do the photoshoot alone with the model.

He looks at his schedule to find the model's name. Styles something. He finds the name. He was right. Harry Styles.

He bets Harry's just another spoiled kid with a pretty face. Louis sighs. Please, let it end fast. And then, he enters the set.

Wow. 

His brilliant mind can't think of any other way to describe what he finds in front of him. Wow.

Louis should be used to beauty by now considering he takes photographies of models on a daily basis for a living.

But he couldn't help but stare at the beautiful boy that was standing in front of him as if he hadn't seen beauty in his whole life.

Harry Styles is the first boy Louis had looked with an unprofessional eye. And by that he means he wouldn't mind having him on top of him.

"Hi" Louis says, extending his hand for Harry to shake it "hey there, beautiful" the stranger says as he, as expected, shakes his hand.

Wait a fucking second. What was that? Louis frowns "excuse me?" Louis says, not sure he heard it right.

"I'm confused" Harry starts saying. So is Louis. "I mean, you're taking pictures of me" Louis nods "yeah, what's the problem with that?"

"I'm confused cause you're taking pictures of me and" Harry cocks his head and stares him intensely "it should be the other way round"

"Well I-" Louis turns red "see? I should taking picture of you right now" Harry smiles -are those dimples?- "you're cute when you blush"

"That was uncalled for" Louis says, eyes on the floor "it's always the right moment to tell someone pretty he's pretty" Harry points out

"Is this how you do your photoshoots? You flirt with your photographers?" Harry smiles at that "only with the ones I'd fuck"

"Enough" Louis takes the camera on his hands to have something to get distracted with "time to get to work" Louis says with a straight face

"As you wish, sir" Harry says smirking enough so the dimples show. The fact he called him sir shouldn't have turned Louis as much as it did.

When Harry starts to undress, Louis gulps. Fuck, fuck, fuck. He forgot it was a beach photoshoot. That means Harry almost naked. Fuck.

Louis' fucked. And not in the way he'd like to.

Harry takes the bathrobe off and he stands there, with his ass right in Louis' line of sight. His ass in a tight swimsuit, he must add.