Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Kimberley stared wide eyed at the wedding ring.

Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. What did I do? Did I marry some random guy? But I was with Sarah . Did I get married to her?

She heard someone yawn right beside her and a chill ran down her spine.

She had sex with a stranger? God this can't be true. Don't let this be true.

'Mmmh. Me soft soft kitty'

It was a woman's voice. More precisely a girls voice.

What the hell had she done? She couldn't bring herself to turn and look at the figure lying next to her. She looked down at her own body. Fully clothed, no love bites. So she hasn't slept with a stranger. Atleast there was one relief.

She was looking for a way to slip out of the door unnoticed when the door opened with a loud bang.

'Cheryl.. Oh my god'

Cheryl? Who the hell is Cheryl? And why does this girl look familiar?

That's when the girl sleeping next to her rolled over to face her.

Kimberley nearly stopped breathing.

She was laying in bed with Cheryl cole. The Cheryl cole.

This can't be true. It's got to be a nightmare. Or some sort of twisted game someone is playing. There is someone who is going to say 'you've just been punk'd to her'

'What the *Duck*. Who are you?' The brunette spit out in surprise and shock.

'I'm your wife. Well hello to you too' Kimberley spit out sarcastically as the singer looked at her finger in complete horror.

'Oh no. This isn't happening' She whispered to herself as she stared at her finger and at Kimberley. Back and forth.

'Cheryl. You're in deep sh!t' the girl at the door announced. Like she didn't know that.

••••••••••••

'Sarah' Kimberley sobbed as she found her lying on the floor in the living room of the suite.

'Kimbers' Sarah shot up immediately hearing the sob in her voice. 'What happened? You okay?'

'What happened?' She poked a finger in her chest. 'I got married' Another poke.

'Mmh. Congrats ?' She scratched her head, not able to make sense of anything she was hearing. ' is Justin here then?'

'No'

'Then how did you get married? By the way, where are we? This doesn't look like our suite'

'Yeah because it's mine and I want you both to get the *Duck* out of here'

Sarah's face was priceless. Even through all the emotional turmoil she was going through, Kimberley couldn't help but smile a little bit at her stunned face.

'We've got a fly catcher chez' The ginger one chuckled.

'Sarah let's go'

'You got married to her?' Understanding finally dawned on her face after looking to and fro the identical rings on their fingers.

'Yes'

'You got married to Cheryl cole?'

'Yes Sarah'

'The Cheryl cole. The alcoholic singer that you can't stand?'

'I'm right here. Besides I'm sure your friend is loving it. I mean who wouldn't wanna marry us?'

Kimberley glared at the Geordie. ' Don't flatter yourself. Trust me when i tell you I want to get out of this as much as you want to'

'Yeah because that's me first instinct. To trust a stranger' she replied sarcastically.

'Oh no, because your first instinct is to marry a stranger' Kimberley fired back verbally. Sarah still looked speechless.

Cheryl clenched her fingers tightly and tried to bile down the anger that was rising.

'Come on. Let's all be adults about this situation. You both don't want to be married. It was a drunken mistake. We need to find a way to file for divorce before the press finds out' Nadine intervened to inject some sense into the situation.

'You married The Cheryl Cole?'

Kimberley looked at Sarah and sighed.