Chapter 10

chapter 10

Not one message . Not even a text. Just when she think Cheryl Cole could be infact human, she does a 360 and do something like this. It wasn't like she cared. She was glad to be left alone. That was what she asked for once right. So why did this loneliness feel weird?

She heard from Hilary that Cheryl had left for the States and would only be back in a month and a half. She looked at the wedding ring. Theirs wasn't a pretend marriage. Theirs was a drunk marriage. How much ever drunk Cheryl had been she still chose to ask Kimberley to marry her and for some god knows what reason she had said yes. Atleast for that one moment they had found something in each other that the other liked which is what that led to the disaster. As the legal wife didn't she deserve to know about her wife's whereabouts?

If this was Sarah she would have bitten her ear off with all the questions, but she knew they were only married in the papers. They were two straight girls mourning the loss of their exes, who were much too absorbed in their own sorrow to care about how the other person felt.

Kimberley liked Cheryl. Not the bitchy monstrous one. The gentle soft spoken one she had begun to see just before her departure. She had even hoped that they might become friends and then Cheryl pulls this asshole move. She was trapped in a marriage from hell, so why can't they both do something to make it better? 10 months wouldn't seem like an eternity to finish if they became friends.

The landline phone rang. Romeo barked loudly standing by the phone.

'Coming mister. Why are you so impatient?'

She picked him up and looked at the screen. It said unknown number.

She picked up the phone as she tickled Romoe and said hello.

'Hi'

It was her.

'Hi'

'Alright?'

Was she asking her?

'...'

'Kimberley?'

'Y-yeah why did you call?' She asked bluntly.

'I just wanted to remind you of Romeo's second vaccination. It's due this Thursday'

Ofcourse. Why else would she call? She had gone for two weeks and she thought she was calling to see how she was doing when she hadn't done so before?

'Yeah. I'll take him'

'No.. What I'm ..'

The dial tone rang in her ears. She waited for another call for few minutes and gave up soon. She wanted to take Romeo for a walk in the garden. She would love to take him to the park but the paps scared her.

Ever since the picture of her, Cheryl and the puppy published on magazines, paps have been stalking her relentlessly for pictures. She didn't understand how she became this popular overnight. And she wasn't happy about it.

'Lets go little guy. Time for you to go for that walk'

She let him go off the lead as the garden was secured all sides and sat on the bench by the artificial stream. How was she going to get out on Thursday? Sarah was out on office tour, the girls were in France recording their bits of the new single and she was alone by herself the whole week. All of them were going to be back only by Monday.

She looked at her hands. It was shivering slightly from nervous anxiety.

Romeo barked at her and dived straight into the stream. She didn't panick like the first time it happened. The little guy was a good swimmer.