1.12 Run

Felix held out his phone play his song that was actually a spell. I had made my way to the bottom bunk, my bag landed on the floor next to me as I sat down glaring at the floor as Felix explained what he had down.

"You used gothed-up magic to transport us here?" Jake asked appalled.

"And you didn't even tell us. Unbelievable!" Sam glared at Felix harshly.

"I knew it. You're a true witch." Phoebe says sounding please. I wrung my hands around my neck and held them there.

"I cast a spell to make Oscar walk again. I didn't think it would actually work."

"But you lied to us, all this time!" Andy persisted.

"Because of you, we ate garbage, we slept in sheds and our mothers almost died!" Sam listed getting louder with each fact.

"And there's a demon trying to kill us!" Jake finishes.

"We're your so-called friends! We risked our lives for you!" Sam was yelling now.

"I'm sorry." Felix apologized sheepishly, I stood up letting my hands drop from my neck as I crack my knuckles.

"Is that all you can say?!" Sam scoffed before leaving the room, Andy was about to leave after him but Jake stopped him. Telling Andy to just let Sam cool off. I let out a scoff similar to Sam's and took a step towards Felix before letting my right fist fly across his cheek.

"Max!" Jake and Andy both cried out in surprise and Phoebe runs out of the room. I shook my hand and wiped the small amount of blood that came from his face on my pants. Felix looked up at me seeming terrified.

"You're lucky that we need you to get home. Or I would be doing so much worse to you." I threaten Felix who nods slightly. Phoebe comes back into the room holding an ice pack and a cloth and hands both items to Felix. I moved across the room and sat in the chair that was in the corner and crossed my arms over my chest. Jake and Andy came and sat on the chairs on either side of me.

"You got quite the punch Max." Phoebe praised me as she looked at Felix's cheek.   "What spell did you cast?" She asks focusing on Felix.

"An unmaking spell to undo Oscar's accident. I didn't know that it would unmake all of us as well." Felix said moving the icepack on his cheek slightly.

"Well, shouldn't you have thought of that before?" Jake points out.

"At least this explains why the demon targets you. You're the magical disturbance, but why us? Of all the kids at school, why did you choose Jake, Max, Sam, and me?" Andy asked as Phoebe stood up and started looking through Alice's Book.

"Because you have potential." Felix said simply.

"I knew it! See? I have potential!" Andy mused happily to Phoebe as if proving a point.

"Potential for what?" Jake asked skeptically.

"Magic." Felix stated.

"Awesome! This is not an indication of forgiveness, by the way." Andy clarified.

"No way." Jake agreed, he glanced at me but I just glared at the table. "So, what now?"

"Now we know how we got here, we should be able to work out a way home." Andy concluded.

"I thought I could find the answer in Alice's Book of Shadows." Felix points towards the book in Phoebe's hands.

"An unmaking spell? That's the spell Alice cast." Phoebe said.

"Yep, except her spell went even more wrong, so that's no help." Felix told her earning himself a glare from Phoebe.

"I'm beginning to understand why everyone hates you, Felix." I let out quiet chuckle as Felix thanked Phoebe.