Chapter 1

Amy's POV
So I am just sitting in my room, on my bed, playing with Charles who is Lisa cat, but I also share a room with so which is why Charles is in here all the time, Lisa refers to me as his aunt, but anyway I have been so bored today, Dani is probably annoyed of how much I called her today and then all of the sudden Lisa walks in the door to grab her purse "Hey Ames I'm going to the Store wanna come?" She asked looking at me while she was trying to walk across our messy room we always have clothes everywhere "Sure, I have nothing better to do" I said getting up and putting on my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail, so I followed Lisa out to her car and climbed and she started the engine as I put my seatbelt on, and then she turned on the radio while we were driving and me and Lisa was just talking about random stuff, and then she pulls in the store and we both got out, and we walked in "Okay Lisa what do you need to get?" I asked so I could start looking around "a boyfriend" she joked and I just started laughing "No seriously tho" I said looking up at her "Christina said we need more vegetables, milk, bread, and stuff like that, but Katherine told me she wants a watermelon so will you go grab that?" She asked while grabbing the cart and I took it while she was going to grab the other stuff and I went to the fruit section and found a watermelon, so as I lift it up I went to turn around and accidentally knocked into somebody which made me drop the watermelon and it splattered everywhere and of course I am just sitting there in shock "I am so sorry!" I said looking up and then happened to look up at the most cutest guy I have ever seen he had brown hair that was spiked up and he had on a flannel and couldn't but noticed he had light blue eyes which really stood out "No it's fine" he said with no emotion not mad or anything "No it is my fault I should have watched where I was going" I said looking to see if there was a worker close by and he tapped my shoulder and pointed at the closest worker "I'll go get him" he said while walking away and then I am sitting really embarrass on what just happen and then I heard "Amy! What did you do!?" I heard Lisa's voice behind me and I turned around and looked at her "haha yeah, funny story!" I said and then that guy and a worker came back to the watermelon was splattered "I am so sorry!" I said to the worker and he just smiled "No problem! Things like this happen all the time!" He said as he started to clean it up and then I looked at the guy that I just saw and he was just looking down at the person who was cleaning, he looked really sad like you could just see pure sadness in his eyes "So I know that was not a very good impression, but I am Amy!" I said looking at him and he just look up at me "Mason" he said in a very low voice once again no emotion but went to shake my hand and I shook it back I can tell there was something wrong with him, he was obviously shy, but there something else "Amy, we better go!" Lisa said and I just looked back at Mason "Again I am sorry for that!" And he just looked at me "Its okay I have to go too" he said and started walking away, that guy was cute, but there's something about him that stands out to me, but who knows, I probably will not even see him again, but way to go Amy, you just had to drop the watermelon.