Heaven And Hell

I am seriously screaming right now. Thank you all so much for reading this. And I'm so sorry it's taking so long. I haven't had any inspiration lately. Or time. So thank you. And here's the story.

After that was when the real fun began. It was time to train the to be ready for the Endarkened ones. Iggy and I got home and I told them that we needed to start training.

*time skippie brought to you by Iggy, that bomb loving lump of sexiness*

They were working well now. They go through the drills everyday, and come out with a good attitude. They worked diligently and carefully. Iggy came up to me and smile. I laughed and he looked at me funny.

"You're sweating and smells bad." I laughed again and he smirked.

"I think you need a hug." My face turned grim and I widened my eyes. I started to back away from him and he kept coming up to me.

"Don't mess with me. I got a...." I held up the nearest thing. "I got a spoon!!" He covered his face and back away from me. (A/N: am I the only one who threatens people with spoons? I am? okay..... *sad, crying face*)

"No! Not the dreaded spoon! Anything but the spoon." The others looked over here and chuckled at us. I put the spoon down and he hugged me. I hugged back. He started to wipe his face on my head and I tried to push away from him.

   He held me tight and I screeched at him to let me go. He just chuckled and continue wiping his sweat on me.

   When he finished, he let me go and I cringed at the smell and feel. "I need a shower." He laughed again and hugged me from behind. I sighed and leaned back on him. I looked up at him. "You're a jerk. I hope you know that."

     He smiled. "Yea. But I'm your jerk." I blushed and he kissed my nose.

    I clear my throut and step back. "Good work today, at this rate we'll be ready for the Endarkened Ones." I whisper to myself, 'I hope'.

*Time skip to the battle*

     We stood on the line with the Endarkened ones on the other side. I step up in my battle gear and stare them down. I glance behind me, then fully turn around.

    "Are all of you alright?"

    Max looks at me and smiles. "I was born ready." I nod and take a deep breath.

    "Just please remember what I told you about them. Don't look for an opening, take any that you can get. Stay close but far enough away. And make sure they don't bleed on you. I can't go through something like that again." I look down and felt someone wrap their arms around me.

    I look up and see Iggy. I hug him back tightly then steo back. I smile at him then look at the other army.

    "Welcome to the end of the world half-blood!" Jonathan Christopher Morganstern screams at me.

    "And welcome to the blodiest war in history. Welcome to Hell." I say to myself and get ready to fight.....

I am so, so, so sorry for this being so late. I've had show choir, and school, and it's finals week. And I'm sorry it's short. But I wanted to get something out for y'all. I hope y'all have a good day. If it's already summer for you, enjoy it. If not, hang in there.