Chapter 10

~Skipping to 5th period~

Craig POV

Algebra 2 is so fucking complicated. I didn't understand what was goin on. Everyone writing down stuff and I'm just sitting here looking like an idiot. As I was trying to figure it out, this nigga decided to try me.

?: Mr. Vile, I think you need to go a little slower for Craig.

I gave him that "nigga imma get on yo shit" look.

Craig: what the hell are you trying to say? Whatever your name is.

?: I'm just helping you out

Craig: No your not...imma ask you one more time...

Mr.Vile: gentlemen!

Craig: what are you trying to say?

?: I'm just gonna tell you straight up...you're dumb, you don't know what the hell you doin.

The class laughed a bit. I knew he was right but I wasn't gonna let his bitch ass punk me. I got up out my sit confronted him. Somebody walked in but I didn't care.

Craig: say that one more time

He looked scared. Just as I expected.

Mr.Vile: Craig Crippen sit down!

Craig: No

I grabbed the boy collar. I could care less if I get suspended.

?: Craig just stop

That voice sounded familiar. I turned around and saw Vernica.

Mr.Vile: Vernica get him out of here.

Vernica: but I -

Mr.Vile: I'm a teacher, you will do as I say....please just get him outta here

Vernica motioned me to come. I didn't wanna be in this classroom anyways. I grabbed my stuff and walked passed Vernica. Mr.Vile gave her my assignment and talked to her bit. I checked her out while they were talking. She was thick, curvy, and fit. I found myself staring her down and snapped out of it. She walked up to me.

Vernica: I guess I'll be tutoring you twice today.

Craig: whatever

?: Hey, you're Craig right?

A fine gold-ish lightskinned girl asked me. Vernica tensed up a bit. I'm guessing this is the girl that kicked her ass the other day. Haha.

Craig: Yea That's me

?: I'm Ferella, call me sometimes

She gave me her number, rolled her eyes at Vernica, and walked away. She was trying too hard when she walked away. Made me laugh inside.

Vernica: ready?

Craig: where are we going?

Vernica: Peer Counseling Office, I'm head peer counselor.

I looked at her gold badge. Her on the top and "head peer counselor" on the bottom.

Craig: ight lead the way

She started walking and I followed her. Mostly because I wanted to examine her body again.