Chapter 7

It was only 7:00 p.m. so I decided to got to the basketball court. That's if I can find my ball. I haven't played in awhile. I finally found it and set it down somewhere to put my gym shorts and tank top. I wonder if Prince, Ray, and Chresanto will be there. We would always go at this time. But that was a long time ago. I went downstairs and saw my Dad and jojo playing NBA 2k13. I ignored them and made my way to the door.

John: where are you going son?

Craig: gonna go play some basketball at the court

John: it's been awhile

Craig: so

Jojo: you might not even know where to go *chuckles*

Craig: shut up Jojo

Jojo: you shad up craaaiigg

John: boy be quiet, be safe son

I walked out the door and locked it. I started walking until I realize...I kinda don't know where to go. I can't stand Jojo. Especially when he's right. After a couple blocks... I was lost. I was wondering around still trying to look for the basketball court and bumped into somebody. My peer counselor Venice... Verona.... whatever.

Craig: watch where you're going Vernice

Vernica: um it's Vernica, you bumped into me

Craig: I'm not hearing an apology bitch

Vernica: you're not getting an "apology" out of Me

This girl look so familiar... like damn. Her hair is in her face and the bruises that are slightly going away.... Vernica....

Vernica: just leave me alone and go where you were going

That's a problem.... I don't know where to go. I don't wanna ask but I have No choice.

Craig: where's the basketball court?

Vernica: you go back three blocks, take two rights then a left, go straight and take a left

..............

Craig: ......

Vernica: ugh, just follow me

I started following her cuz what she just told me made my brain hurt. As I was following, I studied her. Nice figure, just gotta look closely, Nice hair, Nice walk, she wasn't that bad. But she's so damn familiar! I can't take it! So I turned her around and moved the hair out her face. She looked me at confused.

Craig: Vernica...

Vernica: Yes, you finally got it right

Craig: Oh shit...remember me?

Vernica: Yes I remember, from elementary

Craig: why didn't you say anything? Vernica: cuz you were being a jerk, not the Craig I use to know, you've changed.

I had feeling she was gonna say that. I haven't changed at all damn it! I just do different stuff and ....man i dont know. I pushed her off and walked away. Yea that was rude. So what?