Chapter 12

SORRY GUYS! I HAVE SCHOOL NOW! BUT I'LL STILL TRY TO WRITE! 😚 ENJOY

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

•Lunch•

Craig P.O.V

Lunch is the awkward and lonely part of the day. I'm sitting by myself and people are whispering shit like I can't hear them. Today I didn't care thought today's menu is cheeseburger sliders and potatoe wedges....Yes Lord. While I was eating, Ray sat by me and put his tray down.

Ray: what's bro?

Craig: Just eatin so I could get out, what's good with you?

Ray: *nods* wanna sit at my table?

Craig: um...nah

Ray: come on man

I hesitated then agreed to to sit at his table. He walked me over and I saw Roc and Prince with some girls that are really pretty. Roc had no expression and Prince looked at me with digust. Hello to you to Prince....

Prince: why is he over here?

?: don't be rude Princey, hi I'm Denajah

She put out her hand for a handshake but Prince put down before I even put out my hand.

Ray: sit down Prod

Prince: let's go denajah, now

Denajah: um no, I'm hungry and I'm eating, you can go by yourself and take a freakin chill pill while you're at it cuz you're being rude.

Ray: oooooooooooo

Denajah set Prince straight. I'm guessing she's his girl. She's light skinned, natural black hair which reaches her under her armpit. She's really pretty.

Roc: Prince just sit

Prince rolled his eyes and sat down. He really hates me. Roc nodded at me and I nodded back.

Roc: how you been?

Craig: could be better

Roc: oh...well this is my girlfriend Uninda

Uninda: Yoooooooo, haha what's up

Craig: *chuckles* Nothin much

Uninda was gold yet brown skin, had temporary dreads, and 3 industrial peircings. Not to mention her smile, she's really pretty but seems crazy. I don't mind though. Haha.

_________

They bell ranged to I said my goodbyes and headed to six period. I saw Ferella messing with Vernica. So I called Ferella over to get her off my girl back.......well not my girl but.....whatever ..I just wanna talk to Ferella

Prod: aye Ferella

She turned around and Vernica speed walked down the hallways. Bitch so scared some reason. Anyways, Ferella spotted me a smirked. Not one girl in this school see interest in me because well....I'm Craig Crippen. So clearly, Ferella wants the D.

Ferella: Hey Craig, what's up?

Craig: nothin just wanted to say hi

Ferella: *giggles* you're so funny

I didn't even say anything funny. Plus, this girl been looking down on my pants instead of my face. This hoe.

Craig: I gotta go, see you around

Ferella: Bye Craig!

.

.

.

.

Vote...Comment....Give me any ideas....and Share my Story please! Please!