Chapter 16

You guys are probably like "this girl is never going to write". lol I am sorry for the wait Enjoy!

___________________________

Craig P.O.V

I was laying in bed thinking to myself... "You just lost your virginity". I thought my first time would be special. With someone special....Not that I don't love Tiffany...Well not love love but...Anyways, while I was thinking long and hard, My dad walked in with two bowls with spoons in them and a tug of our favorite ice cream. Cookies n' Cream. He hasn't done since....I can't even remember. He placed the stuff down and opened the tug of ice cream.

John (Craig's Father): What up

Craig: Care to explain why you're here?

John: I didn't come here for that

"Bad Boy" attitude ight? I just wanted to know how you feel now that you're not a virgin anymore.

WHAT THE HELL! How did he know what I did tonight? I swear....parents know EVERYTHING

Craig: How did you know?

John: You came home late and I just had a feeling. You're my son Craig.

I nodded. He handed me a bowl of ice cream and we started eating.

John: how was it?

Craig: not exactly how wanted it to happen....

John: I'm listening

Craig: I mean...it was nothing special. But I wanted it to be, feel me?

John: why didn't you make it special yourself?

Craig: she's been wantin me to hit for while so I just did it.

John: and now you're not satisfied

Craig: ... The sex felt good but it wasn't great

John: It's ok if your first time wasn't special. Mine wasn't. But it's not too late to do with that special person. Alright?

Craig: yea

He gathered eveything and told me goodnight. I'm really glad we had that talk. Haven't had a good talk with my ole man in a while. I was laying in bed wondering who would be that special person. Vernica popped up in my mind. Why? I don't know. The last time I saw her was after school talkin all that smack. But she was tellin the truth. There is a lot of things wrong with me and we both now it.