Chapter 4

~Youth Ridge High~

We arrived at my school and Got Damn this school is big.

I was about to leave until my mom stopped me.

Arian: sweetie, before you go, you'll have a tutor at home she'll come like 30 minutes after you come straight home

Craig: why the hell do I have to have a tutor? 

Arian: Because I'm trying to help you sweetie 

Craig: I don't need help 

Arian: yes you do Craig Crippen 

Craig: Ugh, whatever 

Arian: love you, have a good day

I drove off and parked my car without even saying bye. That was a littlie disrespectful but whatever. I got out my car and went straight to the front office. When I was walking, all I heard was 'is that Craig?' 'I heard he got 4 baby mama's'. I laughed at the fact that people still on baby junk. I got my schedule and waited for the bell to ring. There was a crowd outside so I decided to take a quick look and it was a fight. But looked more like a beat down. Three girls against one. That's cold. The girl that was gettin her ass whooped looked familiar though. As the bell rung, everyone started breaking up the crowd and going class. But the girl that got her ass whooped was just laying there in pain. Hey, it's High School. When the hallways were clear I started to the exit. Well tried.

Officer: and where do you think you're going?

Shit......

Craig: to class sir

He motioned me to turn. I upstairs to my homeroom. Now I have to stay in this hell hole...fuck... my...life...

___________________________

~Homeroom~

Ms.Clark: today we will be-

As I walked in, all eyes were on me. I must be that sexy.

Ms.Clark: Hello Mr.Crippen  take a seat in the back next to Jacob, we're taking notes right now so I'll talk to you when were done, Jacob raise your hand *turns back to the board and starts writing*

I didn't see anyone raise there hand. But I already knew who Jacob was. I walked down the aisle and sat in my seat. Jacob knew who I was but he didn't pay no attention to me. We use to be the best of friends along with these other boys name Rayan and Chresanto. I looked at him. His hair got bigger, he's style got more punk rockish with a dash of swag. Still the same  Jacob.

Jacob: can I help you?

Craig: ..n-naw...

That was awkward.  What did I do wron- ....... never mind.