Chapter 11:- date night

Alfie PoV

I broke the kiss. I smiled at her and hugged her.
"Princess will u be my girlfriend?" I asked her.
"Of course" she said and I pulled back on muy hug and gave her a kiss on her forehead. We walked to our first lesson. We had our first lesson together. It was dance. My fav so was Zoe's. We entered the room holding hands. Everyone was staring at us. But we ignored it and went to Eva and Joe. They were in the same lesson.
We went up to them and they were staring at us in confusion.
"Can u guys tell us what's goin on between ytjjjjjdddjddjyddddddyjdddddjdddjyjdjjjjjjtu 2" Eva asked.
"Spill it u 2" Joe told us.
"Zoe's my girlfriend can't u guys tell" I teased them.
" yeah u 2 use ur brain" Zoe joined in with me.
" omg omg I knew it" Eva jumped and hugged us.
"No way" Joe said.
O" is there a problem Joe" Zoe asked.
And Joe nodded. Wtf" the problem is that Alfie is a player, I'm sorry to say that but what if he cheats u. I can't see u broken" Joe said to us lot
"Joe calm down he ain't gonna cheat on me or play me. He love me and I love him so trust us." Zoe said and that made me smile.
"Don't worry Joe I know u love princess a lot but I love her too and I promise not to break her heart" I promised Joe.
"Ok I trust u" Joe said and hugged us .
The lesson started and we had to do a quick dance routine with a partner and of course mine was Zoe. We created a simple dance routine. Me and Zoe + Eva and Joe worked together and made a 2 couple dance and for the first time I enjoyed a lesson. We were the best dancer in the class. The day went really good. The whole college knows me and Zoe are together. Eva and Joe are going to a Marcus's house.me and Zoe are going on a date. I'm taking Zoe to this restaurant for couples. I've also brought me and Zoe a couple ring. I'm going to give it to her tonight.

Zoe is getting ready right now. And I'm waiting. I hear foot steps and look up it was Zoe looking so beautiful. Outfit👇🏻👇🏻

She looks gorgeous right!?

" u look gorgeous princess"
"Thank you my hottie prince" she said smiling. I smiled and we got out her house. In my car!!  We sat in my car singing to song. We both had wild voice. We arrived at the restaurant. I was holding Zoe's hand and  I told the receptionist about my booking. We sat in a table with red and white flowers and heart balloons.
"This is beautiful Alfie" she told me
"Not as beautiful as u" I told her making her blush.
"A www u so sweet" she told me. I smiled. Our order arrived. And we started to eat up. We talked about each other. So we know each other better. We finished our dinner and I told them to bring me the flowers I told them to get while booking.

 We finished our dinner and I told them to bring me the flowers I told them to get while booking

Flowers and the rings.
They brought me the flower. I got on my knees and gave her the flowers. She had a surprised face. I took the ring and put hers on and she put my ring on. She gave a big hug.
"Thanks u so much Alfie I love the rings and flowers"
"Anything for my princess"
" i love u" she told me and gave me a kiss.
"Guess what?" She asked
"What?" I asked.
" I've got a present for u " she said and grabbed my arm and pulls me out. There was a big thing that was covered with a black cloth.
"Ready" she asked. I nodded.
"1.....2.......3 and here u go" she said point at the thing. I looked round and could not believe my eyes. It was my dream car.

Omg I could not believe my eyes

Omg I could not believe my eyes .
I looked at Zoe and she asked "do u like ur present?" She asked. I gave her a tight hug.
"I love it but u didn't have to" I told her.
"Of course I had to Eva told me this was a ca I wanted for a long time, so I had to fill ur wish" she said and  I pressed my lips against hers. I kissed her for few mins like I never kissed anyone. I broke the kiss and smiled at her.
"Do u wanna take me on a ride on ur car?" She asked and I gave her a smile and pulled her to my car. I started to drive. I'm taking her to me next surprise I have planned after dinner. I'm taking her to her house but it has a surprise. Even though I he surprises planned for her the best surprise was this car. We arrived at her house and I took her to her room and there was a surprise. There were ballon all I've her ceiling and the floor was covered I rose petals. In her bed was the biggest surprise..👇🏻👇🏻

It's a teddy triple the size of her and another flowers but different colours

It's a teddy triple the size of her and another flowers but different colours. I looked at Zoe. She looked surprises but happy. We spent the night cuddling and talking about our past.

End of chapter 💋💋😄
Like
Comment
Rate ❤️🙏🏻