Chapter 19:- her❤️

Alfie's POV.

Thanks god Zoe forgiven me. I will love her to death now. I will never let go of her. She is only mine and only MINE!

After she changed. Joe me Zoe and Eva went to Starbucks because of course it's Zoe was Zoe's fav and she could not live without it. Me and Joe got the girls their drinks and went back to the car. After that we drove home Listening to music and singing along like we normally do. We reached home. I help Zoe out the car and in the house. I lay her in the sofa.
"Ok I will get ur room sorted until u can watch Tv" I told Zoe.
"Thanks" she said.
"ZOZO me and Eva are going to our room" Joe and Eva said and went. I gave princess a kiss and went upstairs.
Everything was quiet a mess. Her bed thing were everywhere. I went to the bathroom and saw some blood on the tub. This girl needs to calm down a bit. I called the house maid of Zoe's house and she cleaned the bathroom while I clean her room. It's finally done!!

 It's finally done!!

I went downstairs. Princess was watching " dirty grandpa " . I walked slowly to her and hugged her. She jumped.
"Alfie u scared me"
"Sorry princess I was just having fun"
"Ok is my room done?"
"Yeah but never make ur room that messy it's a lot of work" I told her an she nodded. I picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs. I lay her in her bed.
"Wow Alfie it looks a lot better than before thank u" she smiled at me.
"Anything for my princess"
"Ok now u got to rest I'm going to my house to get some of my stuff because I'm staying with u for the next week" she nodded and I left.
I saw William and Charlotte outside Zoe's room when I was getting out.
"Hello William and Charlotte"
"Hey son" William said.
"Alfie I'm really thankful of you for taking care of my Zoeboo she looks so happy" charlottes told me and hugged me.
"It's my job to talk care of princess" I told them.
"Where r u goin now" William asked.
"I'm going to my house to get some of my stuff because i will be staying with princess for a week or so" I told them.
"Is Lucy going to be home alone" Charlotte asked. Apparently Charlotte and my mum Lucy were best friend now school but they had to move cities for their university. Them two hangout a lot nowadays. And if u are wondering where is my dad. I don't know he left us when I was 3.

"Yeah" I told her.
"Well tell her to come here as well she can't be home alone and we got a room for her to stay in" Charlotte told me.
"That would be wonderful and all of us can have some fun while we here for a week" William suggested.
"Ok and thanks for everything" I told them.
"No problem son now go get ur thing and ur mum" Charlotte told Me. I smiled and went. I drove to my house and told mum about everything and she was happy with that. I packed some thing and mum packed her's. We drove to Zoe's.

Mum, Charlotte and William were in the game room chatting and Playing.
Eva, Joe, me and Zoe are in Zoe's room watching a movie. Eva and Joe went because they felt sleepy. Me and Zoe were there cuddling.
After that we got changed in night wears. I slept next to Zoe. I had my hand on her waist and her head on my chest.
"Good night princess I love u"
"Good night Alfie I love u 2"
I kissed her forehead and let the sleep take over me.

3 days after

We went to the doctors today and the doctor said she can start to walk.

5 days later

Zoe can walk now she is perfect.

Like
Comment
Rate
Love ya💋💋💋😘