Chapter 12:- breaking her heart

Alfie's POV

It's been 2 weeks since me and Zoe have been dating. There is no problem. I love her more than anyone. And yes we have made love once. Zoe lost her virginity to me. And we are happy about that.

I'm at college today. I'm in the corner waiting for Zoe. I was waiting and i heard some footsteps. I looked hoping for Zoe but it was the queen bee of the school Tanya. She came running up to me and hugged me.
"Heyy babe I've missed u so much" she said. U probably confused why she is calling me babe. Well I had a one night stand with her so she thinks she is my girlfriend.
"Tanya stop calling me babe u r not my girlfriend. My girlfriend is Zoe" I told her feeling proud.
"Babe what's wrong with u. And that Zoe slut I've heard about her and ur relationship and I know u don't love her u love me" she tell's me smiling. WTF!!
"First of all she is not a slut and second of all I love her and she means everything to me" I yelled at her.
"Babe I know that's a lie u r mine and u have to accept that" is she crazy.
"I'm not urs " I yelled at her.
"Ok let me tell u r mine and if u don't breakup with Zoe that slut and say that u used her I will tell Vincent to kill her like ur brother" she threat me.
I know u confused. Let me tell u 2 years ago I had a brother he was my best friend. Tanya said she wanted me but I didn't want her. She told me that if I don't accept her she will tell her gang leader brother Vincent to kill my brother but I never believed her. And it actually happened he actually killed my brother. I didn't let him go so Vincent was in jail for 1 and a half year. He is back now. This is the reason I turned into a bad boy. I was happy before but not after my brother died I didn't feel the same. I started feel the same happiness like I used to with my brother with Zoe. She made me happy. I can't lose her but if I don't do this Vincent will kill her and I can't take the risk.

"U can't do that" I told Tanya.
"I will if u don't breakup with that slut right now and say she was a mistake to everyone and u just used her. I want her to feel as bad as possible for stealing my boyfriend" she smirked.
"I won't do that" I told her.
"So u want Zoe dead I don't mind that as well" she said. This can't be happening. I have to do this to save her. But I can't break her heart.
"No don't even dare going next to her. I will do this just for her but u r not allowed to touch her." I warned her.
" ok babe u r all mine now and that slut can go enjoy her life without u while I enjoy my life with u " she said and kissed me. I didn't respond the kiss.
"Babe come on " she said and I did respond. I had my hand in her waist. I was suddenly pulled away. I looked to see it was and it was Zoe .
"What the hell Alfie" she yelled at me.
"What" I said trying to act like nothing happened.
"Why were u kissing another girl when u love me?" She asked. Here starts the bad part. I have to break her heart. Now😔
"I don't love u " I said. But I do love her.
"What are U saying" she said a tear escaped her eyes. Plz god help me. I can't see her cry.
"Can't u hear me I don't love u. I just used u. Why would I love a bitch. Look at u. U r ugly and messed up. I bet u were a mistake to everyone. Even ur family. I bet they regret having u. I just used u for sex. And u actually think I love u" I said to her laughing. I'm sorry princess. I hate every single word I said.
She was crying.
" I hate u Alfie" she screamed at me.
My heart aches.💔
"So do u think I care" i said to her trying to not show my pain.
"Why would u care all u care is about u r fucking need. U fucking dickhead. U need a life." She said and ran away.
I could hear her running and crying down the corridor.
"Wow babe u did great" said Tanya.
I got away and I wanted see what Zoe was doing so I left her and followed Zoe. She was in her car. I was hiding. She was crying.

"I'm really a mistake

"I'm really a mistake. Alfie is right I'm a mistake. No one wants me" she said. That's not right. I'm sorry. I couldn't see her like that so I went. I went away. I drove home. I ran into my room. I started to get angry and mess things up. I felt like pulling my hair. How could I do this to the person I loved the most. A tear escaped my eyes.

I never cried

I never cried. Not even in my brothers funeral. What has Zoe done to me. I hate myself. I made the biggest mistake. I looked at my phone and pictures of me and Zoe. I smiled at those picture. Those pictures were selfies we took and a photo shoot we had cuz Zoe wanted lots of memories. Her room is full of our pictures. She has a wall college full of our pictures. She loved me more that anything . How could I do this to her. I hate my self.

Like
Comment
Rate
Love ya ❤️❤️❤️