Chapter 3:- first meet

Zoe's POV

     Me and my brother walked through the corridor as we were walking people were staring at me. I just ignored them. "Hey hottie wanna go out" said a boy( quite hot though🔥). "Maybe someday else" I winked at the boy. "Ooooo" everyone cheered. " ZOZO keep walking and stop talking" my brother commanded. And we walked down to the college office. " morning joe" said the receptionist. "Morning miss I would like to have my sisters timetable plz she is new here". "Oh yeah miss Zoe Taylor" she went and grabbed my timetable. "There u go and have a nice day" I grabbed it and said "thank u". " pass me ur timetable" my brother took my timetable and started to look through it. " u got ok lessons " giving my timetable back to me. "Do u want me to take u to ur first lesson?"      " No thanks I will be alright" I said with a smile. " ok but we got 10 min lesson until 1st period do u wanna meet my friends" asked my bro. " yeah why not let me check what kind of friend u got " I teased. " shut up and today be careful boys might flirt with u and u haven't even been in this school for 15 min and u already got ur first wanna go out proposal" he said with a smirk. " haha I'm not interested" I laughed. " let's go" said my brother walking toward a group of boys end of the corridor. " what's up guys" said my bro while doing the boys handshake/hug. "Nothing but who is this sexy " said one of the boys ( there were 3boys). " mind ur language she is my sister don't even dare going near her" my brother warned him/ all of them. " clam down bro but ur friends are quite of a hotties" I flirted. " shut up!!! But whatever let me introduce this is Marcus ( blue eyes, brown hair and he was really sexy/fit), this is Casper( brown eyes blonde/brown hair and looked kind of a nerd with his glasses but handsome) and lastly this is Jim ( blue eyes, black hair and very attractive) and all of u this is Zoe my sister she is going to start coming to this college from now on but u lot are my friend so she is ur sister, so no flirting!!" My brother warned them again. " ok ok man and hello Zoe" they all said it together( amazingly ). " hi!! U lot can call me ZOZO like my brother." "Ok" said Jim. " ZOZO u only got 5 min till ur lesson do u wanna go alone or shall I take u?"asked joe. " no thanks I'm ok! Bye everyone " I started to walk away and then my bro called me "ZOZO" I cut him off " ok ok I know what u Going  to say I will take care of myself and I will make Some friend so I won't be a loner in lunch and I can go home my self no need to worry I'm a adults not ur baby ZOZO " I said to him and gave him a hug and a kiss. " but be careful and at lunch we will be in the cafeteria so if u need me come there ok? Or call me" said joe( tired of saying my bro😂).

" ok bye or I will be late" I ran and while I was running I bumped into someone and landed on top of the boy. " what the" I quick got off him ( let me tell u he was Alfie the school's playboy but he was actually really hot and cute I think I kinda fall for him but not after I got off him). " I'm sorry I was getting late so that's why I'm so sorry"I apologised. " don't u have eyes u bitch" he said with a annoyed face. " don't call me a bitch for no reason" I gave him  a fuck off look. " u bitch so much attitude go get a life" he said. " u don't have a fucking life u asshole and I don't wanna get in a fight so just fuck off and don't talk to me!" I said to him with a angry voice and started to walk away. When he grabbed my arm and pull me back."don't dare to tell me to fuck off" he said with a angry voice. " u" I was abt to say when my brother pulled me away and started to walk away. "Joe leave me" he still didn't leave me so I pulled my arm away and stopped. " what fuck is wrong with u" I shouted. " it hurts" rubbing my arm. " I'm sorry if it hurts ZOZO but u need to Stay away from that boy. He is the boy I told u to stay away from . He is Alfie!" Joe told me. " but he started to fight with me so I played along and just to let u know I didn't fall for him I never will" I told him. " u better not!!! Ok then let me take u to ur lesson" he hugged me and we walked to my lesson.

Alfie's POV

What hell man!!! That girl just said that she will never fall for me but I know she will but she was kinda hot😉. I just ignored what happened and started to walk to my lesson with my friends ( jack, mason and zach).

Zoe's POV

After the bad start u was pissed off. My first lesson was art. " ok bye and don't get in a argument" joe said while walking off leaving me in front of my first lessons room. I opened the door and saw that everyone was already there. " sorry I'm late sir" I said to the teacher. " don't worry miss Zoe u r not and I'm mr Jackson, welcome to ur first art lesson" the teacher greeted me. " thank you sir. Where do I sit?" I asked. " I would like u to sit at the back next to Alfie please" the teacher said while the whole class reacted. " noooooo" I whispered I think the teacher heard it. " sorry???" He asked. " nothing " I gave him a smile. I walked to my seat keep my head down so no one look at me. I had to sit next to the playboy. " the bitch is sitting next to me " Alfie Said to me. " I don't wanna fight so don't talk to me and mind ur own business" I told him and look at the front. Amazingly he didn't say anything.

The lesson went pretty well. The bell rang and I started to pack my bag when this boy came up to me " hey sexy wanna go on a date" there  u go second proposal, but the best part was that Alfie had this surprised face. " maybe hottie but I'm busy right now " I winked at him. " I don't mind" he said and walked away. " what u busy doing?" Alfie asked. " nothing just " I replied calmly . " ok " he said and I walked away looking for my next lesson on my time table and It was my most hated lesson "MATHS".

I walked to my lesson and introduced myself and the teacher( mr johns  he was quite nice) told me to sit next to a girl named Eva. Eva was beautiful she had blonde hair and blue eyes." hi" she greeted me and I sat next to her. " hi" I said back. "I'm Eva and I would like to be ur friend" she took out her hand for a handshake. We shook hand and I laughed. We talked abt each other all lesson and we were really like twin. After the lesson we walked out together. " what lesson do U have? May I see ur timetable?" She asked. " sure" I said giving her my timetable. " wow this is amazing we r in same lesson all day today" she hugged me. " that's gonna be really good" i smiled and we walked to lesson 3 and talked. It's period 4 now and the bell went. " wanna have lunch with me my best friend from now on?" She said and I smiled "of course " and she hugged me tight. " wanna be my bestie?" I asked. "Yes" she said and I took my bag out and took out a necklace which I had since I was young it's a best friend necklace( I knew Eva and me were gonna be my bff even though it's only been 3 hours we met). " this is a best friend necklace I have one and u have one" I gave her the necklace and it looked really good on her. " Awww it so cute we r bff" she hugged me again. " i Know, so wanna go get lunch?" I asked putting my bag on my back. " yes let's go I will show u the cafeteria" she said and we walked to the cafeteria and I got my self water and chocolate+orea. Eva got the same. We sat on a table, when my bro came over. Eva and Joe keep staring at each other. 👀❤️👀

What do think going to happen
Between Eva and Joe???

Plz comment rate and like❤️