Chapter 16:- i cant love

Zoe's PoV

I sat in my bathroom. Thinking about what happened. Every time I think about Alfie tears came down my eyes. He said I was everything to him. He lied.

Flashback

I was in my bed cuddling with Alfie and watching movie. Every minute he will whisper sweet thing to me.

" u r so beautiful"
"Ur body is perfect"
"I love u"
"U mean the world to me."
"U r everything to me"
"U r my princess"
"I can kill anyone for u"
" life without u is something I wouldn't call life"
"Baby u r a thief because u stole my heart"
"Every time I see you, I fall in love with you all over again."
"I went to the hospital and got an x-ray, do you know what they found? You in my heart. The doctor said my heart will always be fine with you in it."
"  I want us to commit the perfect crime: I steal your heart like you have stolen mine."
"I do not know what I would do if I ever lost you."
"Is it hot in here or is it just you?"
" Someone call the cops! Because it must be illegal for one girl to look that good."
"I love it when you sexy eyes look straight at me."

Aww he is so sweet. I smiled at every single saying he said through out the movie.
When the movie ended. I looked at Alfie with a smile. I kissed him. His lips are warm and soft. He put his hands on my waist. I put my hands on his neck. We kissed deep. He started kissing my neck and jaw line. That was the first night we made love. It was the best night. I gave my virginity to the best man I love.

End of flashback.

That night I don't think we made love. It was just sex for him. I gave my virginity to a playboy. Thinking about that made me cry harder. I never had this hard time even when Chad left me.i hate Alfie.

I heard knock on my door.
"Zoeboo please open the door" it was my dad.
"Baby please" I heard my mom cry.
Hearing my mom cry made me cry.
"Mom dad please not now I promise to come out to tomorrow" I told them.
"Baby please don't do anything ok?" Mom told me.
I heard their footsteps going away. I stood up to go to my bed. As I stood up and walked i cut my foot with the razor that was on my floor.
"Ouch!" I said and looked at my foot. I started to walk but I fell on the floor and I hit my head on the door. My head hurts. I started feel dizzy. My eyes shut.

Joe's PoV.

Mom and dad asked me what happened. I told them everything. They went to help Zoe but she would not come out but she said she will come out tomorrow. I think she will get over it.
I woke up at 6:30.
I ran to Zoe room. I knocked on the door but no answer. Zoe is very light sleeper. She can wake up with a little sound. What's wrong with her now.i knocked on the for 10 mins. Mum, dad, Eva, Casper, Marcus and Jim came. They all asked what happened. I told the, Zoe's not answering the door. She should be awake by now. My dad brought the spare keys. We tried opening it but it would not work. I could not wait I just broke the door and went in. Zoe wasn't in there.
"ZOE!" I screamed. I went into the bathroom and saw Zoe on the floor. She had blood on her forehead, hands and foot.
"Mum dad!" I called them.
I picked up Zoe and ran out the room to my car.
"Zoe please wake up" I heard my mum cry.
I rushed to the Hospital with everyone.
I reached the hospital and took Zoe in my hands.
"I NEED A DOCTOR." I yelled. A doctor came. I laid her in the bed.
"Take her to the emergency room." The doctor told the nurse.
"I'm going with u"'I told the nurse but the doctor stopped me.
"Sorry but u can't". He said.
"She is my sister" I told him.
"Sorry u can't" he said and went.
I fell down on my knee. Tears started to come down.
"Joe she will be alright" I heard Eva say.
"Can't u see what she did just for a boy. I can't lose my sister" - Joe
"Joe we won't lose her"- Casper
" Joe we won't my baby is strong"- mom
I suddenly remembered about Alfie. He will pay for this. I stood up and started to walk. Eva stopped me.
"Where r u going?" -Eva
"To Alfie that prick. He is dead today and if u want to me to not do this I'm sorry I can't stop myself if u wanna break up with me I don't care right now all i care about is Zoe" I told her and left.
I rushed to Alfie's house. I reached  there and parked my car. I banged the door. Alfie mom (Lucy) opened the door.
"Oh hi Joe"- Lucy
"Where is Alfie"- I said with anger.
"He is upstairs" - Lucy.
I rushed upstairs and saw Alfie getting ready.
"U fucking dickhead" I shouted at him. I started to punch him and kick him. After 3 mins Lucy came and stopped me.
"Joe what the fuck"-Alfie
"Joe what are u doin"- Lucy
"Because of u fucking prick my sister is in the hospital. I swear if anything happens"- I said but Alfie cut me off.
"Why is Zoe in the hospital?" - Alfie.
"Stop acting like u fucking care. It's all ur fault. She hurt herself. She has cuts on her hand and foot. Just cuz of u and u r acting like u care after u broke her heart and called her a mistake. Do u even know how much she cried. How would u know all u know to do  is hurt people." I yelled at Alfie.
"Joe I'm really sorry for this but i was forced to breakup with her. I really love her." Alfie told me.
"Stop acting like u love her" I yelled at him.
"Joe I know what my son caused Zoe a lot of pain but he had a reason."- Lucy
"What reason"- I asked.
"Tanya said to him that if he didn't break up with Zoe. She will tell her brother Vincent ,that is a murderer to kill Zoe. Alfie believe her because she said the same thing to him 2 years ago with her brother. She said  she will kill Alfie's brother Jacob if he didn't date her. He didn't believe her but it came out true. She told her brother to kill Jacob and her brother did kill him. Vincent went to jail for 1 and half year and now he is back. Alfie thought that if he didn't do what she said . He might lose Zoe . But what he didn't know is that Vincent moved on. Please forgive my son. I'm for sure nothing will happen to Zoe."- Lucy
I felt sad for him, but I was still angry.
"Please Joe I know what happened to Zoe can't believe sorted but I promise to take care of Zoe. Please forgive me." Alfie begged.
"Ok but u could have told us." I said to him.
"I couldn't I was scared for Zoe" said Alfie I saw tears down his eyes. The badboys crying??
"Leave this here now let's go to the hospital to Zoe" I said.
"Thanks man " - Alfie said and hugged me.
"Come on u 2 go" Lucy told us.
Alfie and I ran to my car and I drove as fast as I can to the hospital.
I hope Zoe is ok.

Like
Comment
Rate
Love ya 💕💕💕