Chapter 15:- The Truth

Alfie's POV

I never seen Joe this angry. He punched me. I can't believe what he said about Zoe's ex boyfriend. She must think that I'm the same. I can't believe she said she was a mistake. I really hope she doesn't self harm like last time that's what's Joe said. I could see the disappointment in Eva eyes for me. Is she angry with me? Of course she is I broke her best friends heart.

After they left to go to Zoe's house. I was left there. I got in the car and drive home. Once I reach home I go straight to my room. I really want to see Zoe. I wanna tell her that I love her. But what if she self harms. I feel anger inside me. How can her ex boyfriend do that to her. But wait she didn't give her virginity to boyfriend she loved for 2 years but she did to me even though she only knew me for a month. How can she trust me so much? I feel bad now. I hate myself. I sat on my bed. I put my hand on my hair and look down. I miSs Zoe. God please help me. I was thinking about Zoe .Tears started to come down my eyes. I heard the door open and i quickly wiped my tears. I looked up and it was my mom. She sat next to me.
"Spill it" she commanded.
I told her everything, my moms that only person I tell everything to.
"Alfie how can u do that?? Just because that Tanya bitch came up to u saying she will tell Vincent to kill Zoe. How can u??" She said I knew she was angry. My mom and Zoe got really close through these 2 weeks. Zoe was like her own daughter .once she even said she loved Zoe more than me.
"Mom after what he did to Jacob( my brother) Im scared he might do the same to zoe. I can't lose her" I told her.
"Alfie u already lost her. Didn't u hear Joe about her ex boyfriend. What if she does the same thing" she said. What if she actually does that??
"I don't know mom. I feel messed up" I told her.
"Alfie u need to talk to her. Vincent won't do anything haven't u heard that he no longer kills people. He even came to meet us yesterday saying that he is sorry for what he did to Jacob. Vincent has changed. He is no longer in the city. He moved to New Zealand so he can start a new life and he is no longer Tanya's brother because he had to go to jail because of her. Vincent is no longer in the city. Tanya can do nothing." She told me. How can I not know this. I can't believe I became a fool because of that idiot ice bicth Tanya.
"What i didn't even know that" I said standing up.
"Alfie u really are a fool. That Tanya bitch fooled u so u can be with her and break Zoe's heart" she said.
"That bitch" I shouted in anger.
"Now leave that Tanya girl and make up with Zoe" she said and left the room. She is right. I need to be with Zoe. But its really late right now. She must be sleeping. I sat on
My bed and relaxed. I can't believe I became a fool. That Tanya bitch Is dead.
I called Tanya and said to meet me outside my house in 15 mins.
I was waiting outside. A car came. It was Tanya. She came up to me and smiled.
"Awww babe u already miss me."- T (thats a short for Tanya)
"I don't miss u"- A ( that's short for Alfie)
"So I bet U miss my body. Come on babe lets get to ur bed and u can do me as much a u can so u don't miss me so badly"- T
Ewwww!!
"Shut the fuck up!u lied to me about Vincent. U fucking made me break up with Zoe. U bloody bitch"- A
"How did u know"- T
"That doesn't matter. I called u here to tell u to get away from me and especially Zoe." -A
"But baby u love me" -T
" I don't fucking love u" -A shouted.
"But baby" before Tanya could speak I cut her off.
"Tanya I don't love u. Now get away from me" I shouted at her. I went inside my house not caring about anything. The only thing I care about right now is Zoe.
I went up to my room and thought.
I'm going to go to her house tomorrow morning at 7 because that the time she normally wakes up and tell her everything that happened.

End of chapter❤️❤️

Like
Comment
Rate
Love ya ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️