The plan. But dont leave.

Marcus' P.O.V

That little wimp running off to his room like he's afraid, also hurting my best friend. That's not right at all. He deserves to be six feet under. I look around the room and then my thoughts are quickly forgotten when Liam yells at us to get out. I grab Eleanor's hand and run out of the house, towards a park i saw on the way. I wonder what made Louis leave Eleanor. Ugh why should I care about what he wants. All I care about is El and making sure I get my revenge. But Louis was stupid . Very stupid. I realize the grass under my feet indicating we are at the park and I turn to Eleanor.

"El.. You don't have to go through with this.. Having his little monster.. You really don't have to.. "

I then think about what this could mean if she does keep it and what I could do to cause Louis pain like he did to me. He deserves to die.

Eleanor's P.O.V

I look at Marcus as he asks me that question and then I look down at my bump and sigh a little.

"Having this monster. It could help you with your revenge. I didn't realize previously that he would ever do anything like that to you but I thought wrong. I want to help you . So with gong through with this . It will kill him. Not literally."

I whisper the last part thinking hard about what will happen and what Marcus is really thinking but knows it something to do with this monster of Louis'. I sit down on the bench in the park we ran to and put my head in my hands thinking , I thought he loved me.. I want to know why he ran off.. I look down. He ran off Eleanor because he doesn't love you . But he said that I was an amazing girlfriend. God that boy is confusing. Oh well I have Marcus now which is all I need. And yes he told me what Louis did and he said that he wants revenge that's why he insisted to come with me , Danielle and Liam back to Harry's and Louis' apartment. He told me that he is going to do something that will make Louis crazy mad and make him leave and never come back. I really want to know what it is.

Liam's P.O.V

I go over to Danielle and wrap my arms around her waist.

"I'm so sorry gorgeous .. That I kicked your friends out but I could tell that the boys were way to uncomfortable to let them stay any longer."

Danielle gives me a quick peck on the lips and smiles softly saying that its okay and I'm glad I'm here with you. I smile really big and hug her tightly

"I love you Danielle. I have been holding it back for so long but I didn't know when the right time was to say it. But right now. I feel like it was supposed to be said . "

I hold her really close to me in a tight hug and I could feel her relax fully in my arms and I hear her say I love you too , back to me which makes my heart race and blood rush to my cheeks. I suddenly hear a Big Bang and all the lights and all the electricity in the house turns off and I jump a little with shock.

Niall's P.O.V

(Before the power cut)

I can't stop crying I hate Marcus so much. How could he say that about Louis. What has Louis ever done to him. I want to get to the bottom of this and I'm hoping Zayn will help me. I look up at Zayn with glassy blue eyes and look into his concerning brown eyes as he looks back down at me. I finally speak

"Zayn.. I'm scared for Louis. I want to help him. I want to know what Louis did to cause that guy, which I don't like naming, to hate him so much. Will you help me.."

I sob a little as Zayn uses his soft hands to place on my cheek and wipe away my tears that have previously fallen while I spoke.

"Of course I will help you Ni Ni.. You mean so much to me.. And so does Louis." Zayn says with a smile on his face which I knew from that point I knew he would help.

*BANG*

Zayn's P.O.V

I jumped as all the lights blew out and the radio that was playing quietly in the background stopped suddenly , I held onto Niall making sure he was safe and close my eyes tightly.

Out of nowhere I hear my phone ring, playing the song let me love you by Mario , I hesitantly grab my phone and realize its my mum calling I quickly answer the phone call.

"Hello mum. How are you?"

I say trying to not act scared but happy instead. After a while my mum asks me a question which I sit there for a while unable to answer it.

"I'm not sure if I can.. Can I think about it.. And get back to you..?" I say hoping she says yes and I do get to think about what she has just asked me.

After she finally agrees I hang up and look down at Niall who is looking at me in concern. What am I supposed to do.. I can't leave him .. Ugh .. Why does life have to be so hard. I realize Niall has stood up and is now in front of me his arms crossed.

"What did your mum say.?" Niall asked still concerned.

I look him in the eye. And say it.

"She has arranged a marriage for me."