This is how I truly feel.

Heeye guys I'm sorry for not uploading fast enough I jst hav been sick lately so havnt gone on for a while. But I hope you like the chapter. Thankx so muchh for the support

Love you guys heaps xx

Niall's P.O.V.

Its a week since Louis had his fall out. Something's wrong with him and I want to find out, but i will eventually. Hes either out with Eleanor or locked away in his room with a big bowl of carrots. I think Harry will be pretty mad because he never gets to hang out with Louis much anymore. You know when you love someone and they don't want to hang out with you much, i think thats what Harry's feeling at the moment. I snapped but to reality by Liam arguing with Harry about which movie to watch. Harry said 'love actually' and Liam says 'Toy Story'. I knew that Liam will end up winning so I don't see why they are arguing over it. I zoned back out and starting thinking again. Louis needs to stop being so harsh, I don't know what's wrong with him.

Everyone's changed though. Harry seems very distant and Louis never comes out of his room, well only if he gets more carrots. When Louis wants carrots something is defiantly wrong with him. Whenever there's no carrots Louis goes mental, and I mean mental he starts yelling and packing huge tantrums it's pretty funny, until he demands one of us to get him more. So we make sure that the fridge is full of carrots.

I snapped back to the present and realized Toy Story was on. I knew Liam would end up winning the argument. I looked over to Harry which he was at the end of the couch playing with the hem of his shirt, with a very angry look on his face. What's wrong with him. I guess maybe because he couldn't watch his movie. I quickly looked over to Liam and realized he had a very cheeky grin and woo when did Zayn get here. He was with Louis before, but now he's sitting on the only armchair, holding a piece of pizza. I looked down and realized there was no pizza left.

"Where did the pizza go?" I said very concerned, I must of been zoned out for a while. I realized Zayn had the last piece of pizza on his plate. I must have it.

" MINE!" I yelled while charging towards Zayn. Zayn looked up and grabbed the pizza. I lunged out to him and tackled him. That pizza will be mine no matter what.

"DOG PILE!" Liam yelled and jumped on top of us.

I managed to grab the piece of pizza, get out of the pile and sprint for it. I heard Zayn running close behind me. I not that great at running. I soon found myself beside the pool outside, I didn't even know I was out here.

"dont make me drop it", I put the pizza slice over the pool and threatened to drop it. But I know I wouldn't so I quickly stuffed the piece of pizza in my mouth. Zayn ran up to me and tackled me into the pool.

"what was that for Zayn" I opened my eyes and realized me and Zayn were a bit to close. I backed up a bit and looked straight into his eyes. Wait why am I looking at him like that I'm not gay and I know I'm not, I haven't been for 18 years so why am I doing this. Maybe I am, but I can't be I would've realized ages ago if I was gay or not. I can't like Zayn anyway he's a guy and he's my best friend. I snapped back by Zayn getting out of the pool. He doesn't like swimming that much, so I was left in the pool stuck with heaps of questions. Why would he do that. I know he's not gay so why am I thinking of him like that and I am most defiantly not gay. I watched Zayn as he got out of the pool and yelled to Liam to get him a towel. I don't understand that boy sometimes. It's like he doesn't like water but he goes swimming, and hates pajamas but he sometimes wears them. He's a confusing boy.

"holey crap Zayn what did you do" I heard Liam yell from the back door. I guess I should get out and explain. I jumped out of the pool dripping wet and ran towards Zayn and Liam.