Love comes... So does the past

heeye guys decided i wanted to upload

thankxx for the support

love yu guys, heres chappie 6

****************************************************************************************

Zayns P.O.V

What's up with Niall these days, he has been acting really strange. He is now currently dragging me to his room for some odd reason, but he told me he only had to get a shirt now this, seriously what is up with him. I looked down at his hand that had a very sercure grip around my arm, his fingers and knuckles were starting to look like ghosts about how white they are going. My eyes slowly trailed down his arms. Has he been working out.

" Yes i have actually," I glared down at the little irish boy and realized we were already in his room, WAIT .. i said that out loud, hopefully he didn't realize i was staring at him. Or well checking him out .. Wait did I just seriously say that .. No I can't of but did I.. No I mentally slapped myself, of course you weren't checking Niall out , he's your best friend. But I can't help it, he's just so amazing. Everything about him is pure naturality, he is so care free and out going and I'm so mysterious and quiet, it would never work out. Well it might I mean there is a saying I think it goes ' opposites attract ', but that would never happen between us so I seriously have to stop thinking like this.. Stop. It.

" Zayn, hello," I snapped back and realized Niall, crap I forgot he was standing there hopefully I didn't say any of that out loud. Louis and I have the same problem, we always tend to say things out loud without realizing it. I need to reply but I don't know what to say. I'll just say hi or hey. OK I'll just say hey.

" hey,so what was it you wanted to talk about Niall" I looked down at his worried face and he quickly glanced down at the floor. Something's bothering him. He's biting his bottom lip like it was a life and death situation. He looked up at me, opened his mouth but nothing came out. He looked at the ground again.

" you don't have to tell me but if you have to I am here to support you no matter what," I managed to get out before getting lost in his eyes again. I love his eyes, they are really blue. I swear they are the bluest eyes I've ever seen in my life. I looked down at him again and started examining his face, the way he bits his lip when he's nervous, but I wonder what he's nervous about.. Anyway those lips, I wonder what they would taste like .. Oh my god I can't believe I'm doing this, I'm describing my best friend like I'm in love with him or something. But I know I'm not in love with him so why am I describing him like that. Oh my god I think I might .. Love my best friend, I think I love Niall. What if he loves me too.. Wait what am I saying he won't love me, he is as straight as a ruler he will never ever like guys or me, he is not gay.. But I would love it if he was. Then I could go out with him, and yes I know management will hate it but people can't choose who they love, it just comes naturally.

" you OK Zayn, you keep zoning out," his voice was pretty distant, I quickly snapped back and realized he had sat down on his bed. I slowly walked over to his bed and sat down at the other end of the bed.

" yeah I'm OK, just thinking got so much on my mind at the moment, like concerts and management all the stress just trying to sort things out," I sounded so much like Liam just then. That's what he would of said. I toke a quick glance at Niall and I swear he was blushing, there was a slight shade of pink on his cheeks. No it wouldnt of been him blushing it was probably because it was quite hot in here.

" oh, OK hey Zayn I was just wondering something," I looked and realized he had swung his legs so they were hanging of the bed and had his head in the palm of his hands while resting them on his knees. I should really tell him how I feel.