Telling someone will help .. I guess

thank you so muchh guys for voting and fanning me i appreciate it soo muchh aee (=

i hope you like the story leave a comment on how you like and stuff thank you soo much (=

listen to the song beside------------------> great song from louis pov

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Louis' P.O.V

I got up from my bed and slowly paced back and forth in my room. He can't know what happened about Marcus. I guess i'm lucky i zoned out when i did or else he would of found out what happened. But those gorgeous green eyes were full of worry and fear. I .. I got to stop thinking of Harry like that, I can't like my best friend can i,

No you can't Louis, hes just so.. well amazing but he will never understand. But theres nothing else to explain why i'm describing my best friend like that is there? I stopped pacing and realised that a figure had been standing at my door.

Niall.

He realised I had seen him and ran off. WEIRD.

I have to go clear my head

Liam's P.O.V

Somethings bothering those two i can see it in both of their eyes. Louis eyes were full of worry but he's defiantly hiding something and then Harry's were full of fear and it looked like love .. of course it couldn't of been. He doesn't love anyone does he, I needed to ask the other boys if they have noticed anything.

I walked into the lounge room at Harry and Louis' apartment and sat down beside Zayn. We had pizza layed out in front of us, Niall went somewhere god knows where but i personally thought he would be here stuffing his face.

"Zayn?", I looked over to him, he had a piece of pizza in his mouth, I chuckled. He nodded so i continued.

"Have you realised anything different about Louis and Harry. It's weird because Harry is looking at Louis like he loves him but that can't be true, Do you think it could be true?" i turned to him again the pizza had disappeared from his hand which was now laying across his knee.

"Well Harry is acting a bit weird around Louis lately but it wouldn't be love, i'm pretty sure of it. Why don't we go speak to them, You speak with Louis he seems to listen to you better, and I'll .." he whipped his head to a familiar figure standing in the door way Niall.

"I'll speak with Harry", and with that he turned around and walked towards Harry's room.

"okay Zayn if any of us call out to you come quickly okay we'll be back soon".

Harry's P.O.V.

I was sitting on my bed getting lost in my thoughts, will he ever love me like i love him.. No Harry he will not, he doesn't and never will. What about that Marcus guy he didn't even say what happened to him he just completely zoned out then he goes and says ' it's nothing you need to worry about it' but he was going to tell me .. arghh he is so confusing

*KNOCK KNOCK*

i snapped back into reality and accidentally fell off my bed and smacked my head against the bed.

"Oh My God, are you all right" i heard a thick Irish accent find it's way through the dizziness i had. I looked up and found Niall looking at me with insist eyes. " I'm so sorry i didn't mean to frighten you like that. God those eyes those electric blue eyes.. Stop thinking like that .. but why couldn't i fall for him instead of Louis.. i mentally slapped myself.. Stop. Thinking. Like. That. Harry..

"Yes Niall" i said a bit to harshly without realising it " i'm sorry it was that i was just thinking about what i'm about to say to you, but i not sure if i should tell you, well okay i'm just going to tell you..." Should i honestly tell him i am in love with Louis, well i already said i was going to so i guess i have to but i could lie and say something else.. No just tell Niall he won't tell anyone.. i looked over to Niall which he was leaning against the headboard of my bed okay here goes nothing.

"Niall this is something you can not tell any of the other boys this is very personal and i mean very personal", Niall looked into my eyes and i could tell he would never tell anyone.

"okayy ... well i think i might umm... might umm .."

" it's okay Harry, you can tell me tomorrow if you want, you don't have to tell me now" He started sitting up and getting off the bed

"NO! , wait please i need to tell you, I'm in love with Louis and i mean not brotherly i mean love love" my eyes started filling with tears, Don't cry, Don't cry.

" Harry Don't cry come here" before i knew it Niall had me pulled into one of his hugs. A Horan hug.

*****************************************************************************************************

I'm sorry its short but i thought i would end it there and the next chapter it will start off wih louis' P.O.V. i love yu guys soo muchh the old and new xxox

VOTE, COMMENT what yu think, FAN

Love Lesha xx