Is this the boy I love?

this is my first story so i wasnt quite sure how to do this but i love wattpad

PLEASE READ THIS, ITS A BOYXBOY

I SHIP LARRY STYLINSON STORIES SO I DECIDED TO MAKE ONE

COMMENT, VOTE, DO WATEVER PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU LIKE IT..

***********************************************************************************

His suspenders, his hair, his voice, his laugh, what could make this guy any better. Nothing could make him better,everything about him is absolutely amazing. If you haven't guessed who i'm talking about yet then let me tell you. Louis Tomlinson, the hottest and most amazing guy ever. I know it's really strange coming from his best friend but thats how i see him. Yes, it's me, Harry Styles, Louis' best friend, the one who is in love with Louis. I know that Louis will never feel the same way I do about him but why would he act like he does when i'm around him.

Me and the boys were sitting down in front of the t.v watching Toy Story 3, I know sounds childish right but Liam loves it and no one wanted to compete with him, when he would of won anyway. Louis was quieter than normal he's not like he usually is. Louis usually comes and snuggles up with me, but something was bothering him I could see it in his eyes, those beautiful blue eyes, magnificent eyes... Okay Harry you have to stop this, stop thinking of Louis like that, he's never going to feel the same way.. just stop.

I scooted over to Louis and placed my arm around his shoulders.

''You ok boo?'', i whispered in his ear. He perked up and looked at me with confusion in his eyes.

''I guess, can we not talk about it please'', he said looking back down to his lap.

''Come to my room when the movie's finished ok lou, please''.

I turned to him and he nodded. I got up and walked towards my room. Louis was acting really strange. What if it was me causing him to be like this well what ever it was. It can't be me though I haven't done anything wrong that I know of.