The Beach

*First Time making a crossover, Don't judge*

Unknown P.O.V:
As the gang walk onto the beach we all shout. It was a beautiful day, the sun beamed down on the beach, the river gleaming as the sun beamed down.

Usually we would be in the guild, but we needed a break. Natsu and Gray bumped into each other and yelled, Erza causing more chaos, and Master... oh dear...

Lucy's P.O.V:
"I swear, Levy they fight all the time. Can't they go one day without knocking each other faces to the floor?"

I signed and looked at the beaming sun. Something made my back shiver a little.

"Obviously not, and what is a day without them fighting? It would feel weird to be honest."

I shooked my head in agreement. Poor knuckle-heads, they should come up with better names other than the "Fire-Lizard" and "Ice Princess"

Few minutes later

Everyone jumped into the water while Elfman was yelling at a guy to come jump in and swim,

"COME ON JUMP IN LIKE A REAL MAN WOULD"

"I-I would b-but I have this thing to do, like-"

I watched Elfman grab him and threw him into the water. Shocked, I laughed a bit in the background as Elfman began yelling,

"YOUR NOT A REAL MAN!"

Natsu P.O.V:

As I swam up to Elfman I asked,

"Awe come on big guy I think he made a mess in his pants."

I laughed and swam off. I saw Ice Princess again, but this time he was staring at the water. What a idiot. I looked at the water concerned too. I saw nothing but sand and a shell. I shouted,

"HEY ELSA WHAT YA LOOKIN AT?"

"NOTHIN BUT A FLAME BRAIN! HOLD IT, NEVER MIND I SEE A BRAIN IN A BOX"

"YOU WANNA GO SNOWFLAKE?"

" BRING IT YOU OVERWEIGHT LIZ-"

The water moved in swishes knocking me down. I groaned as I hit my head on the sand and got back up, I started to argue. But the waves got larger, and the sky was quickly darken by the huge clouds and random purple thing in the sky.

Gray-Sama P.O.V ( Nah Juvia's ):

I stood next to Gray-Sama and gently washed him back to shore. Then I washed everyone else back to shore, just to make sure he was safe first. I looked at the sky and saw it darken even more.

As the people ran out the beach I saw Erza, Levy, and Lucy looking terrified. The sky made a huge hole popped out a few people out, and just like that it was gone. As we stared at the mysterious bodies we were prepared to fight.

*Hope you like the first chapter, Sorry for the cliffhanger. But wait till the next chapter*
* Comment down if you want me to add stuff for the next chapter (other than introducing everyone).*