A Party

Lucy POV:
I woke up in my house. I quickly got up and expected the house. You never know when the guild comes in. I held my breathe and looked around again. When it was cleared I sign and got undress. I got in the bath tub and soaked.

Later I got dress and prepare to walk to fairy tail. A sudden giggle appeared and I looked. A rustle appeared from behind me and I slapped the object. Natsu, Grey, and Wendy stood there laughing.

"HOW THE HELL YOU GOT IN??!!"

"Erza", they all shout and laughed louder. Erza sat there eating cake a smirked. She looked at me and then continued. I groaned and pulled them out the house.

"Let's Go"

>The Guild<

Lisanna and Juvia set up the tables and Grey and Jellal set up the stage. Everyone was setting up something and me and Erza looked at each other. Gramps had something in mind. Cana was at the bar drinking as usual, and Gajeel and Freed went to get party streamers. Juvia looked at Grey and showed him a picture. When a "No" came out, she held her face down and walked away.

Gramps and Mavis yelled," BREAK" and everyone quickly seperated. Laxus standing at the stares smiled a little. He don't usally smile, thats new...

Mavis POV:
"Ice Cream?"

"Not now Mavis"

A tear stream down and he instantly changed his mind. I smiled and waited.

"Hey Mavis..", Laxus said and pointed

"You forgot a streamer"

I smiled and grabbed and quickly hunged it up. Gramps walked past and held up a sign and smiled. Mirajane looked and smiled too. It wasn't a party it was festival and a party. Confusing....