Fairy Tail Fight

Lucy P.O.V:
"KAKASHI YOU ASS"
"NEHEHEHE"
Kakashi whipped out and threw Luffy into the hole. The people who was about to pop out swooped back in. Kakashi stood and laughed harder.
"Ugh, you butt"
Natsu grabbed the person from "Corspe Party" and quickly threw him in.
" ANOTHER ONE OUT"
Grey grabbed another person ans threw him in also," COUNT THAT TWO BONE HEAD"
"BRING IT ICE FAIRY"
"WHY NOT FLAME LIZARD!"
They held face to face until Tsunade and Erza kicked them both. In a distance I heard," GROW UP YOU TWO"
Sakura and Levy passing another person to Elfman as her threw them in too. Mavis and Gramps knocked a person out and Laxus thew them in. This was chaos, two weeks passed and people popped out like crazy.

Everyone P.O.V:
Everyone mainly came from the beach so we threw them in like chairs. We were happy that we had everyone out, we celebrate threw a party. Naruto and Natsu where ... best friends and Grey and Gaara got along to but barely.

A giant guy interupted the party,

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?", Natsu yelled.
"Your Nightmare"
"HAHAHA impossible"
Natsu jumped up and threw fire at him but he swipped it off his shoulder and threw him.
" I'm here for Naruto it's been a while."
"U-Uh..."
Natsu flipped and fell threw the wall.
"MY WALL"
Naruto yelled in excitment," KURAMA!"
Kakashi snickered, " Eh is it that time?"
Kurama shooked his head and laughed as he was attacked by Naruto. Tsunade huffed and smiled a little. Once they cheered again Kakashi and everyone else waved off.

~Few Days Later~

The hole got bigger, everyone popping out and they looked furious. This was war.