COME ONE COME ALL FESTIVAL *Final Chapter*

^*We made it all this way isn't exciting? I'm making another book soon. I hope y'all enjoyed this series!*^

Kakashi POV:
We gathered eveyone and jumped through the portal. It was night time but it hard to tell by the festival lights. Sakura and Tsuade where in Komonos'. We all walked down to the festival. Everyone waved and welcomed us. Kurama looked shy and stood next to Naruto.

"WELCOME BACK!"

Everyone yelled in excitement. Eveyone in the whole town was there. So it was huge. The parade went down the road. We gathered near each other and talked. Cana and Lucy was dancing on the parade float, and Cana chugged a whole beer down. Levy, Happy, and Pantherlily waved at them and smiled brightly. Carla stood next to Levy and smirked.

The next parade float rode down and Erza and Wendy waved at the crowd. Romeo was in there too. He laughed and danced around with Wendy. Gajeel and Natsu stayed far away from each other, Gramps didn't want them to ruin another parade. Laxus, Mavis, Gramps, and Mirajane stood on a different float. Mavis and Mirajane holding hands and laughing.

When I looked around Sasuke and Sakura was on the floats too. The yelled and told me to join. Tsunade huffed and push me. Naruto was with Natsu laughing. I climbed on the parade float and joined them. We all smiled and waved at the crowd. The crowd cheered and danced.

A night to always remember...

Unknown POV:
I watched as the screen fade. I smiled and held the button and send it to the boss. I smiled and he agreed to this. I wrote the cover, laughed, and walked away.

Fairy Tail and Naruto Crossover...