War

Everyone's POV:
A furious face arosed on peoples faces. Silently they looked and looked closely. A giant man arosed out the hole and laughed evily," Wouldn't it be great?? Everyone fighting together, fighting for a cause"

Natsu,Wendy, and Gajeel all looked up and was trapped instantly. The man yelled," Stronger against the weak will not perish into this, or says my ruled."

" AND HOW?!!", eveyone yelled

A wide grin flickered through his face, instantly he vanished. Alarms- They screamed around the surrounding areas. Areas around shuddered as they where shut.

A loud "GO" arised and instantly people ran towards Fairy Tail. Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Tsunade, Gaara, and Sakura foot towards Fairy Tail and instantly attacked eveyone around them. Elfman and Juvia attacked the nearby bodies and Erza and Laxus attacked the next.

A silents waited, out of nowhere the air filled with bullets. One after one people dropped to the ground. They weren't just attacking Fairy Tail yet each other. Grey lifted Juvia and frozed everyone. The crowed was lowering.

In about 2 hours the air was silent. Cheers around, they stared blankly confused. Natsu broke through and grabbed the the mysterious man. He smirked and straighten up, " I had a reason I said no stronger ones in the "game" Natsu instantly punched him in the face, he fell to his knees and laughed louder.

"You heard about Yanderes?"