Chapter Three

On the first night in my dream, it was just about me meeting Park Chanyeol. But on the following nights, Park Chanyeol's fellow "gang" members started to appear one by one, including the female members, Cha Maeji and Yeol Gwen. In my dreams they were all so friendly and talked to me in a cozy atmosphere, and as weird as it sounds, I started anticipating for my own dreams. I felt like I was finding new friends.

"Did I really fall that hard for the Hellion Brothers?" I was starting to question my sanity. And I blame Eunhye for that. If she never asked me to watch the Hellion Brothers every morning, these dreams would probably never happen. I feel like I'm starting to become a creepy fan girl.

Even though I dream about them every night, nothing's changed with the reality at school. I still never talked to them or even met them face to face. I can't bring myself to actually approach them. I mean, they're famous. All eyes are on them every time they're at school. And I'm just an ordinary small town girl, with nothing to be proud of, so it's impossible to expect my dream to become a reality. But this morning incident makes me think of a way for me to be able to talk to one of them somehow.

It was just like an ordinary morning. I woke up and got out of bed, feeling all warm inside, since last night in my dream, I met Park Chanyeol and D.O. They were bickering in my dream, but somehow, it sounded adorable to my ears.

"Oh God, what the heck is happening to you Lee Haru?" My sanity reminds me to return to reality.

As I stare my blanket that was somehow already thrown away to the floor, I start to wonder how can I feel so warm even if it is winter. I touch my forehead but it isn't hot, so it's not a fever. I find a thermometer to convince myself, and the reading said 35 degree Celsius. It's normal. When I tried to put back my thermometer to the medicine drawer, I looked at myself in the mirror and I found something strange.

My eyes were twinkling with orangey colors. I looked closely and blinked several times to check that I wasn't just imagining it, but the twinkling was still there.

"What the hell," I whisper to myself in puzzlement. Have I been abducted by aliens or something? I forced my brain to think of something, but I can't seem to find any logical explanation to it.

If these things really were related to that vision that I got after touching that orange pin, then I think I really need to brace up myself and talk to one of the Hellions.

"A-ha!" I snapped my finger when I thought of an idea. I could maybe write a letter and leave it in one of their lockers. But suddenly, a little flame appeared on the finger that I just snapped. I shrieked in pure surprise, but then collected myself and calmed down.

I try to touch the flame with my left hand.

"Ouch!" it burned my left hand and it hurt so I'm definitely awake, but the finger where the tiny flame was prancing strangely didn't feel even a bit warm. I flick my right hand and the flame died. I snapped my finger again and the flame comes back.

"Whoaa, awesome!" I somehow like the thought that I could do this "magic trick". I feel like I become one of the member of Fantastic Four.

I breathe in and out to steady my heart that was racing from the excitement. I try to put out and recreate the flame over and over again, and somehow finally got the hang of it. The twinkling in my eyes also appears and disappears along with that tiny flame.

I grab a sheet of toilet paper and try to burn it with the flame that I made. It burnt down right away.

Oh my god. I could actually burn down things.

"Cooool," I grinned widely by myself like a mad person.
"So I guess I won't need any matches again for the rest of my life huh."

And so with that new discovery, I grab a paper to start writing a letter. I decide to write to Cha Maeji, since she's also a girl and I think I'd be more comfortable talking to her instead.

I started from the beginning about the wolf pin incident at the playground, then the staring incident on class III-B, and the dreams I have about them. The last was about my orangey twinkling eyes. I decided to not to tell her about the tiny prancing flame yet, as I'm afraid I'll already weird her out too much.

I put it inside a simple white envelope and wrote on top of it

To : Cha Maeji Sunbaenim

Now, I have no idea what could happen next.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

(A/N : How's the story so far?, comments are welcome anytime)