Chapter Eleven

Chanyeol's PoV

The next morning, since everyone was still tired after last night, the dorm was still quiet even at 10. As I was headed towards the kitchen, I heard a conversation between two people. Even without looking, I recognized them as  D.O and Haru. I was about to surprise them when D.O suddenly said something, making me stop.

"Haru-ya, you do realize our two weeks time of pretending not to know you at school is almost over, right?" 

"Oh yeah... That one..." Haru mumbled. 

"How are you feeling so far?" Oh D.O, how I love you so much for this! Good thing he asked her that because I never got the courage to ask it myself. 

"Um...Honestly I don't think anything has changed... I still don't have any confidence to hang around with you guys, especially Chanyeol sunbae..." 

"Why? What makes him different than the rest of us?" Nice D.O, there's no way that kind of question could ever come from my own mouth. It's too straightforward, typical D.O style. 

"Maybe because he's special to me..." 

Haru's answer almost gave me a heart attack. 

"You already liked him even before you found his pin, didn't you?" D.O asked, and I could imagine her cute face turning beet red right then. 

"Is it that obvious, sunbae?" She whispered. Well this is something new. How can she easily open herself up like this with D.O? 

"I somehow just knew it." D.O said. And then it was quiet. Come on D.O, ask her something else! How could you stop mid-air like this? You left me hanging here! 

I waited soooo patiently for their conversation to continue, but five minutes passed, and they were still quiet. I swear if there is a competition for the quiet one, both of them will be the king and the queen without any effort. 

Deciding that it's the end of my eavesdropping session, I slowly walked out from my hiding place and walked to the kitchen. I fake a yawn and pretended to still be dragging my feet around. Then I faked shock as I looked at Haru. 

"Haru-ya, you're here!" 

"Good morning sunbae, was your sleep okay?" She greeted me back. 

"Never better" I beamed.

***

After everyone has finished their "brunch" (breakfast-slash-lunch), people were once again gathered in the living room. Some were playing cards, some watching TV, some just playing around. 

"Haru-ya, there's something I wanna show you. Come with me." Gwen said as she grabbed Haru's hand, taking her away somewhere. Few minutes later, as if on cue, Maeji called me. 

"Chanyeol-ah, I need to ask you something. Come on." 

"Can't you just ask me here?" I pouted, because I was already positioned so comfortably on the couch. Maeji grunted and rolled her eyes at me. 

"Okay okay, I'm going." I quickly stood up, holding my hand up in defense. 

Maeji walked towards the second floor where our dance studio was, and I just followed, thinking about what these girls are up to. As soon as we got there, she opened the door and whispered.

"Gwen-unnie adjusted the door so it could only be opened from the inside, not from the outside. Well, good luck." Then she pushed me into the room and closed the door before I could even react. I immediately froze as I saw Haru standing in the middle of the huge room.