Chapter Fourteen

I knocked at their front door. Suho was the one who opened the door, his face looking worried at first but quickly changed into annoyance after recognizing me.

"Yah Lee Haru! Where the hell have you been? Don't you know we were all worried sick about you? If you did this just to prank Chanyeol again, it's not funny anymore okay!" His nagging somehow felt comforting for me, as it made me feel like I'm home.

I could only flash a faint smile before everything started to blur, and the last thing I heard was Suho calling my name before I lost consciousness.

As I slowly regained consciousness once again, I felt someone holding my hand. It was silent but I can feel him breathing close to me. I opened my eyes and sat on the bed, seeing that Chanyeol was the one who was hold my hand. His worried eyes were looking at me deeply.

"Jagi-ya, how do feel? Are you hurt?" his voice was so soft as if afraid it'll hurt me even more. I slowly shook my head, somehow feeling so drained. We were alone in a room, and after looking at the toys scattered around, I suspected it was his room.

"What time is it?" my voice came out as a whisper.

"Few minutes after midnight," he answered. His hands softly squeezed mine as he carefully asked. "Would you mind tell me what happened?"

The horrible memories came flooding my brain, and I felt the overwhelming heartache again. I tried so hard not to cry. Eunhye doesn't deserve my tears, but Chanyeol's presence made me feel so weak. I wanted him to comforted me, spoil me, and cuddle me in his arms. A tear started to roll down my cheek and Chanyeol's eyes widened seeing it.

"Baby what's wrong? Please tell me?" he looked miserable watching me, and it gave me the courage to reckon the pain because I know he'll do whatever it takes to make me feel better. In between my sobs, I told him everything that happened. He just stayed silent and gritted his teeth while listening to my story.

"I'm so sorry that you have to go through all this because of me. Those girls were just sick." He said resentfully after I finished my story. A smile started to creep on my lips. My heart felt lighter just by the thought that he was angry on my behalf. He gently cupped my face and wiped my wet cheeks, then landed a chaste kiss on my forehead and the top of my hair.

"Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?" he asked with a smile. My hand moved on its own and touched his cheek.

"Thank you, you make me feel better already." I flashed a smile. He moved to sit on the edge of my bed to pull me to his embrace. I locked my hands around his waist, feeling so warm inside out and grateful for having him beside me now.

"Actually, I think I do want something from you." I said to his chest, not wanting him to let his arms go.

"Just name it." he said as he gently stroked my hair.

"I'm hungry, will you cook me something?" I looked up to face him, still not letting go of the embrace. He smiled my favorite cheerful smile.

"I thought you'll never ask."

We went to the kitchen and I decided to have some fried rice for my very late dinner. A spicy seafood and veggie fried rice to be precise. I just sat on a dining chair with a warm glass of milk, watching Chanyeol as he was busy preparing everything.

"Sun...I mean oppa, what were the other sunbaes reaction when I fainted earlier?" I curiously asked.

"Well, when you came, I wasn't home. I was out there looking for you. Suho hyung and D.O were the ones here. D.O called me to say that you were here, but he didn't tell me that you fainted. He probably didn't want me to panic. When I arrived, Maeji and Gwen noona were already with you here in my room." he narrated.

"Oh crap, what about the sport storeroom? I'm pretty sure I burnt it all down to the ground. How am I supposed to explain that to everybody?" I panicked as I remembered my out of body experience. "Oppa, do you think Tao sunbae will be mad at me?"

"It's okay, he'll understand. Even though he looks cranky, he can differentiate pretty well when he needs to be strict and when to be considerate. I'll do all the talking tomorrow so you don't have to recall your bad experience again." he reassured me.

"And about the storeroom, nobody knows you were there except those nasty girls. I'm sure they won't tell a single soul that they locked you in there. We'll just quietly wait how the school will react to the issue, then we can ask the other guys' opinions about this matter. With more heads to think about this, I'm sure we'll find a solution somehow. Don't worry."

"Well~ all right then...thanks..." I felt relieved after hearing Chanyeol's explanations.

When the fried rice was ready, he arranged it into a heart shape on the plate, complete with eyes and smiling face made from sausages cut. So cute! I scanned it for a while, try to plant it permanently in my memories before starting to eating it.

"Jal meokgessseumnida," I started, while Chanyeol just sat in front of me, watching me closely, while resting his chin on his hands.

Feeling uncomfortable under his stare, I took a spoonful of the fried rice and move it closer to Chanyeol.

"Oppa, say aaahh..." and he cutely did as I said. I stuffed the fried rice to his mouth. I giggled, wondering how can someone as gigantic as Chanyeol look as adorable as a five year old sometimes.

"Oppa..."

"Eung, mwo?"

"One day in the future, would you prefer eating my cooking or will you cook for yourself? Cause I personally think your cooking tastes better than mine." I casually asked as it just popped up in my mind.

Chanyeol just looked at me with sparkling eyes.

"What?" I asked, puzzled by his stare.

"Did you just propose to me?" he elated. I choked and caught myself in a coughing fit at his response and realized that my question was ambiguous. My face suddenly felt so hot. Chanyeol laughed boisterously as he watched my reaction while handing me a glass of water.

I love that laugh.

I took a sip on the water and turn to him again.

"Shut up" I said as I clasp my hands at his mouth, trying to make him stop laughing at me. He took my hand that was covering his mouth and lightly pressed his lips against it.

"I would gladly eat my wife's cooking no matter how it tastes." he cheekily answered. I lightly punched his shoulder, regretting that I just embarrassed myself by asking that.

At that moment, I realized to myself that my feelings for this guy sitting right in front of me has grown to a much greater level. I never thought it would be this fast.

I think I'm in love with him.

So much.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N : Maybe we can expect faster update this time around.....(*winked at editor-nim*)

As always comment and vote juseyo !!!!!!