DISCLAIMERS + SUMMARY [00]

Please Read This!

If you haven't read the bottom of the summary disclaimers, here it is.

a.) Hate to tell you this, but in this story, it will be like HSM, otherwise known as High School Musical. I'm sorry if you guys don't like this movie, and if you don't like it, you always have the choice to not read this book.

b.) This story contains swearing and cussing.

c.) Might have some sexual tension ;)

If y'all have any songs you suggest I could make the characters 'sing' comment down below the lyrics, artist, and the song name.

Copyright © 2016 PleaseStillMyHeart

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any form without consent from me.

This is a work of fiction. All the characters, organizations, and events that appear in this book are either from my imagination, coincidental, or is used fictitiously.

Summary: TheSingingDuo, a.k.a both Adrian Wilson and Pia Uliano are best buddies. When Pia has family problems, all she has is Adrian, and that's all Pia really needs. But when Adrian leaves Pia without a trace, she is left with nobody to accompany. She decides to have a makeover, while Adrian becomes top selling artist of America and the UK. When Adrian comes home looking for Pia, she is nowhere to be found. Little does he know that Miss Uliano is someone else now.

Cover art made by the one and only, turquoisedust. :)
THANK YOU

~

Alsoo, please do consider to comment down some of your favorite songs! <3

PUBLISHED: 2/18/16

COMPLETE: ???