IDFC [07]

"Cause I have hella feelings for you... I act like I don't fucking care. Cause I'm so fucking scared..."

[i'm only a fool for you.]

~I Don't Fucking Care, Black-Bear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy crap, 300 views?!!! Thank y'all sm!!!! And lol, this hershey's spread tastes good. DAMN good.

PIA ULIANO

I put my old-track CD into my music player and clipped the button that read 'PLAY'.

Waiting for the music to start playing, I stripped off my jeans and t shirt that read "Live " and slipped into the shower. I turned on the faucet and let the cold water pour down like a rushing waterfall.

Just so you know, I prefer showering in cold water because A., it saves water (it won't take a long time waiting for warm/hot water) and B., it's waaay better than being scorched in the shower.

I grabbed my soap from my shower caddy and rubbed myself gently. Then, I washed my hair and the music started playing smoothly.

"So serious, all the time,

I feel restrained, I feel confined.

I cannot take your whispering, (your whispering).

I wanna dance without you,"

I closed my eyes and let the freezing blitz of water hit me hard until a bang rapped against the bathroom door making me jump.

"Hurry the hell up!" a voice screeched and I recognized it as Katie, my other friend who drives me to school on Mondays and is my personal alarm clock for showering.

"OK, OK, damn!" I yelled back, turning off the faucet and grabbed my towel that was hanging on the shower door. Wrapping it around me, I brushed my hair.

  "For once just let me lose myself,

I wanna dance without you.

For once just let me lose myself,

For once let me lose myself."

o-o-o-o-o

SORRRY! I had writers block! I couldn't think of anything to write about.. I should've actually written the song lyrics when Adrian was singing it.. Whatever lol.
The song credits goes to PromiseWorthy95! Thank you for suggesting it. (Pia isn't really singing it, sorry!!)
I wanted to say thank you guys for reading! I'm thrilled to see that I got 300 views, and at least 80 votes. Motivation? Motivation.
🤘🏻💐👊🏻
Have a nice day, everyone!!

-Carly

03/13/16 AKA DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TIMES AND NOW I HAVE TO WAKE UP HELLA EARLY FOR HELL TMRW (SCHOOL!)
💗