Over and Over Again [09]

"Girl when I'm with you
I lose track of time
When I'm without you,
you're stuck on my mind.
I'll be all you need
until the day that I die
I'll love you...
Over and over again."

~Nathan Sykes ft. Ariana Grande, Over and Over Again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🎤 ADRIAN WILSON 🎤

The sound of the click's coming from the camera annoyed me.

Click! Click!

"Wildrian! Over here!" one voice shouted, aiming his camera at me. The rest of the crowd was doing the same thing. I couldn't even get on the tour bus.

Screams of I love you, Wildrian! and You're my idol, Wildrian! filled the already loud air. It was hard for me to concentrate but my only goal was to get inside the tour bus and never look back.

A little microphone was placed underneath my mouth, and a reporter's camera was hanging in front of me. A woman reporter asked, "How are you and your girlfriend?" while I ignored her and smiled kindly.

"Wildrian!"

"Wildrian, please answer us!"

"Will you miss L.A.?"

"When will you tell us your real identity?"

"You are amazing, Wildrian!!"

"We love you!"

My boss, Carter, told me not to ever talk to the camera men or the crazy ton of magazine editors because they will manipulate my words. And since he's my boss, I follow his rules.

More microphones and miniature models of them tried to make their way to the bottom of my mouth to hear what I was going to say, but I didn't say anything.

"WILDRIAN!!! OVER HERE, OVER HERE!" a fangirl shouted. I turned to where I believed I heard the sound from and winked at the crowd.

They all swooned and screamed, and one - not to be arrogant or anything - fainted, and fell to the ground, her hand on her forehead. More shrieks were heard, more hollers were heard, and more screaming.

"He was so winking at me!" one voice boasted.

"No! He looked me in the eye and did!" another argued.

Rob, my security guard, pushed through the sea of people muttering "excuse me," and "get the hell out of the way." to them. They didn't budge, and kept asking questions.

As I finally near my tour bus, my bus driver opened the doors for me as I stepped in. I could immediately feel all the tension and pressure fall off my back and the cool A.C fill in. When the bus door closed, I could still hear the yells and the silent clicks of the camera, and much to my annoyance, there wasn't a larger refrigerator in the bus.

The bus layout was pretty simple, little booth sections hanging on the left and right part of the bus, the windows tinted so no one could see, and the floor, a soft sheep wool. On top of the booths were places you could put your luggage and whatnot on top.

Then, when you walk past the booths to the left, there is a small kitchen, a SMALL refrigerator, a circular table, and a microwave. To the right, there is a bathroom with the toilet, sink, fancy mirrors and a shower place.

"You like it?" a voice behind me asked, and as I turn around, I see Louise smiling at me, shining her pearly whites at me and sorta blinding my eyes.

"Yeah, it's cool." I shrug and sit down at one of the booths and look out the dark window. I could still see some of the people standing outside and jumping around. I could also see some of the people holding cameras trying to take a picture of me inside the bus. Won't work, though.

She sat down on the opposite side. "Somethin' bothering you?" she questioned, cocking her head. I looked at her. Wearing just mascara, eyeliner, eyeshadow, some lipstick, concealer, highlight, primer, bronzing powder, a light foundation, a pinkish blush, and a smokey feel to her eyes, she looked like a complete model.

(A/N: Holy crap I didn't even know there were so much makeup products! I searched this up haha. I'm being very sarcastic about the word "just".)

"I-is there something on my face?" she squeaked, touching her face and taking out her mirror from her huge makeup bag. She held the mirror in front of her face and squeaked again. "Is it my mascara? It's ruined, right?"

She hurriedly took out her other makeup bag and poured out all of the essentials while it hit the table with various amount of thump's.

As she was doing this, the bus driver gave me a little nod from the rear-view mirror and started to drive away from the crazy mass of people cheering and crying.

She began to add mascara on her face and when she was done, she smiled. "There!" she said satisfactorily.

"And the next song is by the one and only mysterious Wildrian. No one knows his past and he is planning not to let anyone know," the radio host said through our bus speakers. "Any ways, here's Bullet."

o-o-o-o-o

:) Hows everyone doing? Sorry for the late update. This story is kinda giving me so much writers block and I can't think of anythinggggg.

I've decided maybe I should write another story because I have so much story ideas.

ANDDD, if Adrian keeps on saying
Pia, that's what I'm intending him to say because he doesn't know she changed her name already.

Hair by Little Mix is damn good and Say It by Flume ft. Tove Lo is also!!

✨04/23/16 ✨

~Carly