Don't Let Me Down [06]

"Darling I hope that you'll be here when I need you the most, so don't let me, don't let me, don't let me down."

~The Chainsmokers ft. Daya, Don't Let Me Down

I rec. you guys to listen to the song above ++ the songs i have mentioned already 😛

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Omfg. Are y'all cereal right now? I reached 200 views!!! Holy crappp, I'm so thrilled right now, I can't stop smiling; my smile is glued permanent to my face :3

Thank you for all the readers who actually take the time of their life and read my mostly un-edited book, and are actually reading this Author's Note right now. Shoutout to all of ya!!

Alsoo, thanks to everyone who comment and vote on my books, I really appreciate it.  :D

Hope you enjoy <3

🎶 PIA ULIANO 🎶

Do you feel the buzz or is it just me, trust me.

Something in the air, just above me.

Something like a dream state,

you call it a clean break.

Do you feel the buzz, baby?

Do you feel the buzz?

The air and tension in the room was filled with happiness. Everyone (especially the girls) had smiles that stretched all across their face. Some of the guys were happy, but most of them had faces that read "The fuck are these girls happy about? Are they off on their month?"

I, of course, being best friends with Carmen, who is also known as the gossip and popular girl around here, I would know why almost every girl is happy and why almost every boy is confused: that dumb dude, Wildrian is coming on Thursday.

Everywhere I walk, you can hear screams and shouts of girls crying out loud and holding their phone, or just fangirling over his photos like Wildrian was Zac Efron. Although there were some cries here and there about Wildrian being stolen or something like that, the school was chaotic and disastrous.

You know, maybe someday, all the fangirls can take over the world.

Now I'm not saying that Wildrian isn't 'hot' (cause he is) but he isn't as hot as my all-time babe, Zac or Justin. Just sayin'.

"Hellooo? Earth to Rose?" a voice said, snapping her fingers in front of me. I shook out of my thoughts and tore my gaze at a plain, blue locker to see my best friend staring at me amusingly.

"Well, well? Staring at Dennis' locker again I see..." she says, stroking her fake beard. "I say you like him!"

I gave her a knowing look. Everyone at this school ships me with Dennis because he likes almost exactly the same things I do and we are "the perfect match" for each other.

Pfft, yeah right.

"UGH! How many times do I have to tell you that I don't like Dennis!" I whined, pouting like a baby.